Canvas Bed Fly's by Holiday Annexes

Tayla

Mar 9, 2013
Melbourne, Victoria
Well I can now vouche for how helpful and efficient Kim from Holiday Annexes is. We haven't got our van yet but we do have the bed ends recommended by Lara :bounce:

Will post pictures when we have a van to attach them to!!

Reactions: Lara

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Lara or Kim, The back edge nearest the van, how do they attach if at all?

Just trying to understand how the weatherproofing works at this point.

Thanks for listening.

Dave

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Lara or Kim, The back edge nearest the van, how do they attach if at all?

Just trying to understand how the weatherproofing works at this point.

Thanks for listening.

Dave

Hi gwadir, there are 2 press studs on each side that attach the bed fly's to the Expanda, keeps it nice and fitted.
Lara.

Hi all. We are still busy sending Bed Fly's around the countryside, so busy that we had a couple of hiccups with the last couple of orders that were easy fixed but inconvenient for our customers. My apologies to you!

We have now triple checked our stock and have front and backs as well as single fronts ready to rock, so call us on 02 49 364778 or email me at kimcarter65@hotmail.com

Happy holidays.
Kim

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
I am actually working on that at the moment, just waiting on one of the forum posters to bring his van around so I can sew it up and will work out the finer details, will be able to have it in canvas or plastic and will be interchangeable.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
The only thing I find with the privacy screens is the press studs are ordinary. I have had a few come away as they are attached with short screws.

Thinking outside the square, what about one that just slips over the lid. I might give that one a crack.

Geoff

crustt

Apr 17, 2013
If I had a hard lid that would be the way I would go, protects the lid from the elements and fixes the leaky lid problem I hear so much of. just need a length of kedar track installed above the lid, thought of doing it that way straight away but have not found an owner of one that is keen.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I have mentioned before, Jayco use the wrong size screw in there press studs. The head diametre is too big, it stops the "female" stud from seating properly you think its fastened but it pulls off easily. I went along my hardlid and replaced all the screws with the next size down (6g by memory) most still held the press stud well, a couple I broke of a bamboo "kebab" stick in the hole and rescrewed the 6g screw in.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Here's the press stud after the screw change compare it to what you have maybe Jayco have fixed it?

image.jpg