My NEw Tow Vehcle

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Just bought a rhino rack pioneer platform roof rack for the top of the canopy at a bargain price of $400, rrp $739, brand new, just older stock.

Still waiting on the bar, now mid August until release.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Any photos of the new rack yet bud, i like the sound of them.

WP_000060.jpg
Sits nice and sug on the canopy

WP_000061.jpg
Very clean profile, allows for the attachment of all the Rhino accessories.

WP_000062.jpg

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
The TJM bull bar should be out soon. Just waiting on certification at the moment. Once this happens then it should be full steam ahead. I am looking forward to the new bar.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Press release for the bar should be out this coming week:smile:, which means atleast another month :Cry:

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Great news Mick I was just thinking today when the TJM bar was getting officially released. ARB sure have got a head start.

ARB was definitely ahead of the pack on this one, but TJM have done a great job on making a bar to suit the BT50, They also released the T13 for the Ranger as well.

I am glad I waited. The bar should be on the car within three week I hope.
Saw the dealer yesterday, he said that it should be with them within two weeks, then it needs to get powder coated and fitted with lights, winch, aerial and what ever else needs to be done.

The wait begins, YET AGAIN.

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
Mick, how do find the manual for towing your Expanda?

CD, the manual is fine, no drama at all.

I have always had manuals, apart from my first car (HJ Kingswood), so I really would not know any different.

Pulls away great in first, sometimes on longer trips I forget I have the Panda on the back and the hills get me, but once the right gear has been selected, it's all good.