Sterling Just dropped the deposit on a Sterling Outback

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
Nice one Shane.
That is the first Jayco I have seen with black on the bottom. Looks good.

Cheers Brad, we like the black/white colour scheme too :)

That's good news Millsy :thumb: I bet your getting excited

Sure am mate, counting the days 'til no more work! (for a lil while anyway!) Current plans are to depart on the 15th of April, couple of weeks down Lakes Entrance way and then onto NSW after their school hols have finished. Then we work our way up the east coast, hopefully all the way to The Tip. From there probably across to the NT and work our way back down to be in Melbourne for my sisters wedding in November. Then onto to Tassie for a month or so, before heading over to the west coast. Excited is an understatement!

Cheers
Shane

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Wow!!
Don't tell me you are going to be one of these forum members that posts the century milestones for continuous days in the van :)
Very jealous and look forward to reading about your travels.

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
Spoke to Jayco Bayswater yesterday and van is still on track to come off the line on the 19th of Feb. Aiming for an early March pickup. getting excited!!!!

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
Great, let the countdown begin. :whistle:

5 more days of work.............10 more days 'til we pickup the van!

Haven't even got it yet and I've already bought things for it!

IC2500 charger.jpgIP600 invertor.jpg

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
Congratulations. Now your life really begins. Enjoy the opportunities that lie ahead.

Cheers mate. Unfortunately it is not a permanent retirement for me, too young for that :p, I'll have to go back to work in 12 to 18 months. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Cheers mate. Unfortunately it is not a permanent retirement for me, too young for that :)), I'll have to go back to work in 12 to 18 months. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!
I'm sure you'll fit enough into 12-18 months to keep us all entertained, jealous or both!

Millsy

Nov 29, 2012
Melbourne
The Sterling has arrived! Took delivery yesterday arvo, the run through was all a bit of a blur and it was warm out in the sun to say the least! Dragged it straight up to the MIL's in Kyneton and spent the first night in it out in the front yard. Ducked back to Melb today to catch the Caravan and Camping show and then we head off early tomorrow morning, pick her up and on to Echuca to camp for the weekend at Christies Beach with some friends and the boat. No time for pics as yet, expect a barrage of them early next week when we get back!

Oh, and she has been christened 'Sharon', so now we have Barry the BT50 and Sharon the Sterling. Or as we like to call them, Baz and Shaz!

Cheers
Shane