Toy Hauler Jetski in the Toy Hauler? It Fits!!!!

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
HAHA... that was where i was at for ages.... all you need to say when you go camping is "If we had the Basestation that would have fit in" You can just about start any sentence with "If we had a basestation" thats how I got the green light for my last 2 vans "Shutup and just get it" HEHE

Thank you for the lesson oh wise one. I see your wisdom is of significantly greater proportion than mine. I shall use these learnings wel!!!

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
Did a Google Images search for Jetski Trolley and found this bad boy!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4rzo3d2rjeJLR-Y_CvzRnJaun6fppyZlOW51wfTGcIPHjhCWL.jpg

Reactions: bigman0510

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
After a close friend passed away with no notice 2 days after Christmas leaving a wife and 3 beautiful kids behind, I am going to start looking at this again. You only live once, you might as well enjoy it while you can!
The Seadoo spark still seams like the only one that has the right dimensions and weight to fit, I may have to load it on a 45deg angle (on its side) to make it fit without modifying the cupboard. I still only want to take one car camping and still wouldn't mind taking the JetSki on day trips. Might take a few months to get my self sorted with this due to our location, fingers crossed!!

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
After a close friend passed away with no notice 2 days after Christmas leaving a wife and 3 beautiful kids behind, I am going to start looking at this again. You only live once, you might as well enjoy it while you can!
The Seadoo spark still seams like the only one that has the right dimensions and weight to fit, I may have to load it on a 45deg angle (on its side) to make it fit without modifying the cupboard. I still only want to take one car camping and still wouldn't mind taking the JetSki on day trips. Might take a few months to get my self sorted with this due to our location, fingers crossed!!
Understand the feelings. Had too many workmates pass away. Cancers, accidents, suicide, crocodile and choked on own vomit from too much booze. One from cancer was given just 4 days to live, if you can call it that. Does make you reassess your own life and priorities.

As to the Seadoo, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so....
wishful thinking.jpeg