Toy Hauler Jetski in the Toy Hauler? It Fits!!!!

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
I'm playing with the idea of trying to get a jetski in the back of the BaseStation (drunken discussion turns to reality)

Now a couple of things to consider:

1. I don't have a jetski of any type.
  2. This will be a long term plan not a short term one (in other words I need to save quietly shhh)
  3. I'm thinking of having a portable (foldable) trailer for use when its out of the Basestation.
  4. I'm thinking of having a dry dock sort of a setup that I can strap down in the van for transit and remove (easily) when camped.
So, a few questions.....
Has anyone seen this done? must be possible as its one of Jayco's selling pitches....
Has anyone seen a jetski on a foldable trailer and is this possible?
I had a very brief look at THIS "thing" but got frightened off by the price tag (apparently 40k in Aus)
Post your comments away!!!!

EDIT: It Fits
image-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Antman

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
What about a folding drawbar on the jet ski trailer so you can back it in and fold the bar out of the way, tie I and close up? Haven't had a close look at jet skis so not sure on length. Do like the one you show in your post!

Reactions: blacky

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
What about a folding drawbar on the jet ski trailer so you can back it in and fold the bar out of the way, tie I and close up? Haven't had a close look at jet skis so not sure on length. Do like the one you show in your post!
I would probably have to make it removable, but thats a great idea!! the one in the post might be a tad too heavy "(535kg) excludes fuel, rider and equipment"

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
I have seen a jetski BaseStation combo. It was a couple of years ago and I cant remenber if it was at Batemans Bay or Moruya (its the beers again).
The ski lived on the trailer and was simply loaded in the BaseStation when they packed up. I cant recall if the drawbar of the trailer had been modified to be folded or removed.
They had some sort of winch to pull it up, I think it may have even been the trailer winch disconnected off the jetski and connected somewhere in the BaseStation.

Reactions: cruza driver