Ford Everest

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
One thing that is impressive,the side mirrors fold in at the press of a button,good for when parked in a bay.
They are quite big ,maybe I don't need towing mirrors..They look like Dumbo's sister ;)

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
We have a set of mirrors that strap on to the Car mirrors. We have towed with a BT 50 (similar shape mirror) and they take 30 seconds to put on and never move. I wouldn't muck around with the safety technology in your new car. That warning system is fantastic. I wish it could be retro fitted.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
We have a set of mirrors that strap on to the Car mirrors. We have towed with a BT 50 (similar shape mirror) and they take 30 seconds to put on and never move. I wouldn't muck around with the safety technology in your new car. That warning system is fantastic. I wish it could be retro fitted.
What was the name of your mirrors? Unfortunatley we havn't got the BLIS on ours , its only on the Titanium.

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
The new car has been home for 1 day now and I love it.I have been out driving most of the day so no pics yet :oops:

You know the saying @SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* .... No pics and it never happened :p :D

I dont know - too busy enjoying their new toy eh @dagree
try and explain to these people - "No Piccies, or it didnt happen..........." and they just DONT understand................

I dont know ..................
just because SOME people have a life........

Reactions: dagree

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
How goes the new Everest after a couple of weeks ?
Fabulous, Fabulous hehe.Just great I love it.The pre collision assist takes a bit of getting used to but I am on top of that now.
I have not taken any photo's yet but I will as soon as I get a chance.We are in the middle of house reno's and I forget everyday.Might have to wait until the meetup:)

Jimbo

Sep 29, 2015
Perth
Im going to test an Everest Trend next week. Back to back with the new Fortuner.
Out of interest, if I decide on an Everest, would the factory tow ball be any better then an after market? What plug will ford fit? My Expanda has the 12 pin flat, but currently the tow row of pins are pulled back. Not sure if I should get those sorted, or change to an Ando.
Also would after market bullbars work with the front parking sensors, or am I forced into taking the factory bullbar? I think its 3.5k.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Had a look at the Everest the other day, very nice,but at those prices there wont be one in my driveway anytime soon :(

3 models and the base model starts a 55k+ then Jumps by 10K+ for the mid range. and don't even talk about the top shelf.

did take a shine to the Ranger next to it:D

Jimbo

Sep 29, 2015
Perth
Yeh price concerns me too @Bushman. On carsales I can see the mid range Trend is $63k drive away, which is 3k cheaper then a Prado GXL. And around the same price as the top spec Fortuner.
But Im interested to drive it against those other 2.