Ford Everest

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Clearview if you don't mind it looking like Dumbo ;)
But in saying that they are a bloody good mirror and no need to fit or remove them when going away.... Will be my next mirror purchase when new mirrors are required!
Don't think they make them for Everest yet,checked online already.;)

Reactions: dagree

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
@Soaring could tell us but I presume some models might have that lane departure warning? in the mirror. Might make things a bit trickier.
Thanks macca never gave that a thought.I just checked and the model does have that lane veering system. Soaring :help:

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
My impression was that the Lane Departure was from a camera in front of the rear vision mirror and what is in the wing mirrors is the Blind Spot sensors. But then again too many people tell me I'm always wrong so what would I know.

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
My impression was that the Lane Departure was from a camera in front of the rear vision mirror and what is in the wing mirrors is the Blind Spot sensors. But then again too many people tell me I'm always wrong so what would I know.

Think you are right just this once ;) I will find out more tomorrow .

SMJ x2

Apr 12, 2015
PERTH
Congrats mate so when does it come we need pics and a review :)
Friday its ours.We looked at the entry level yesterday,was nice though we were interested in the next level.The Trend was sitting on the dock so we put our name on it subject to viewing and loved it .It was delivered early this am and saleman sent us pics.,

Reactions: bigcol and dagree