Toy Hauler Work n play mods

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Forgot about this mod . Decided to disconnect the hand pump at the sink as we don't really use it for drinking as I don't really trust my tanks are clean enough to drink from ,so I had a light bulb moment and used a 5litre bottle to drain from and plugged up the line to the tank incase I ever want to connect it back up. image.jpgimage.jpg

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I just pulled the pump tap out and replaced it with a drinking tap with BEST filter.
But ran the water from the pump water line.
I was amazed how green the old clear plastic tube had gotten. Glad I never drank from it.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Finally decided to put cover on as the hot weather is on the way, was told its a 2 man job but can be done with one,so I asked my wife, just to make it easier, after about an hour of swearing at each other , I was ready to burn it.. But we persisted and we did get it done , I must be doing something wrong , it looked easy on the how to video. Anyway was surprised to find that the solar panels actually charge through the cover, I let the battery drain to about 12.7 at night and wentimage.jpg back in the next day and it was back to 13.7

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
After all that swearing and cursing, I'm surprised that you took the cover of already. I know why, but….Are you going to ask your wife to help to put it back on orrrrrr…………..I can just here it now... F@#K you

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Home made annexe wall. Tried our new home made annexe wall on the weekend at seabird caravan park , worked well , probably a touch short, but it's fine ( first world problems) had to anchor with bricks and sand bags as pegs not allowed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamish22

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Finally got away for the long weekend , went up to ledge point for a couple of nights, stayed at a mates property. To many people not enough beds , so we took our van. I wonder if it still counts as camping. Also found some room to put in more shelves, u can never have enough....image.jpgimage.jpg

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Got motivated today to make up a rear bumper bar for the van , mainly for protection reasons than hanging anything of it, actually comes in handy as a step to climb into the back when door is up..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 443
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 397

Marv_mart

Jan 3, 2014
Adelaide
Just thought I'd share a little device I made up (I'm sure it's been done before) to fill your two tanks at the same time.View attachment 18259
Hey, you pinched my invention!! Ha Ha
I did the same except my two extensions are much shorter. Great minds must think alike.
For others, you can turn off either or both feeders if one tank fills before the other or you don't have someone at the tap.
Have had mine since 2012 trip with Penguin. Very , very useful

Reactions: Smergen

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Went into the van to start organising for long weekend and had a light bulb moment, not sure what everyone else has done to block out light coming out of the vent hatches in ceilings for sleep ins(especially shower one, as sun fades tiles) just screwed in angle line and made up thin board and problem solved.image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg