Toy Hauler Work n play mods

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
Vin plate.JPG
How did they get the plate so wrong? Five weeks till we pick up ours but this is the VIN plate.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg You only realise how comfortable or inconvenient stuff is in your van , when you actually take it away, as we've broken it in now , we noticed the table at the back was to big to get around during the day, which can easily removed but then you don't have any where to put stuff. So after mulling over it came up with this.(PHILD this might interest you)

Last edited:

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
You only realise how comfortable or inconvenient stuff is in your van , when you actually take it away, as we've broken it in now , we noticed the table at the back was to big to get around during the day, which can easily removed but then you don't have any where to put stuff. So after mulling over it came up with this.(PHILD this might interest you)View attachment 15489 View attachment 15490 View attachment 15491
All mods are of interest. We've already had discussions as to alternatives in the rear as the table would be a bit of an obstruction. We'll have to live with it though until we get it back home and try alternatives. First job then though will have to be the cyclone tie down points before the Wet sets in. Then it will be sorting out underneath protection as you've done and what ever else needs doing.

Phil

Meanderthals

Aka PhilD
Mar 16, 2012
Near Darwin
I so wanted a work and play, only problem is my harley weighs almost as much as the van lol
Easily partly solved. Remove and throw away engine to save weight and just pick up replacement engines as needed from local Council recycling depot (B&S mower section):becky:

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
First weekend away with the bike. Wife always said if I could keep that stupid bike in the house I would..... She must have known we were going to buy a work n play.. Ha ha

Reactions: Antman and DRW