Toy Hauler Work n play mods

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Jerry can holder on A frame. Finally mounted jerrycan holder on A frame, found this the best option because didn't have to drill into A frame just bolted into spare wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17triton

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Looks good mate. Love the quad! :)
Are you just putting water in the jerry can holder? If not, just be careful about legality of fuel as its an impact point.

Also, no overkill on the underbody protection as you can never have too much. :)

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Looks good, a tip for those who want to put the insulation over pipes to protect it, ask for the UV stabilized stuff (I know its under the van), it just lasts longer and is the same price. If you don't ask, you don't get. I have put some on mine as well.

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg SMALL LATCH MOD. Not sure how most front boot latches work , but mine can't be opened from inside unless bed is out, so just put in a smaller latch in , just to access smaller items, might intrest some.

Last edited:

Where2nxt

Oct 6, 2012
Western Australia
Nice mate. Make the basket yourself.... Hey, I know, you need to work out were to put ( cough cough ) umm, your (mine) Yamaha 2.4 geny on your work n play somewhere (no not in the back).....so I could copy :sad::bolt:

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Cut off the middle bar under the back bunks, there not really supporting anything ,now we can fit tubs and boxes under there and have easy access to them.image.jpg

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Found these anti flap bar kits at the recent 4wd show in Perth , Sunbuster sell them, and are only $198 for 2 , they where at the George day caravan stand so I assume that's where they trade out off.image.jpgimage.jpg

Grano n play

Apr 18, 2013
Perth W.A
Baby Q trolley. Went looking for a trolley for my bbq and the best they had was a flimsy excuse for a trolley (the trolleys for the bigger q's are nice) and to top it of they wanted $100 . So decided to make my own out of some old slats of a bed we couldn't sell. Bought a couple of wheels $2 each , handle $3 , so for the grand total of $7 this is what I come up with.image.jpg