Who`s going away for the long weekend?

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Desert Parma's??
I hope you are kidding or I have a long drive ahead of me to Mexico....
Would I tease you? ;) Nah...here's that bit of the Menu. Recommend the chocolate banana parma...contains fruit...good for you!

SWEET & PARMALICIOUS All 23.90
Parma mah na mah na plump chicken breast schnitzel melted under a cloud of marshmallows & finished w- vanilla ice cream, toasted almonds & maple syrup
Parmadamia your schnitzel smothered w- caramelised macadamia nuts in our rich butterscotch sauce & vanilla ice cream
Banana Parma golden grilled chicken schnitzel topped w- pan fried banana in butterscotch sauce w- toasted almonds & vanilla ice cream.
Choc Banana Parma golden breast schnitzel bathed under our warm choc fudge & chunky banana ganache, finished w- toasted nuts & ice cream
Parma Rocked our rocky road parma warms our choc ganache w- marshmallows, nuts & ice cream
Strudel Style Schnitzel slip on your lederhosen & slap those thighs for this chicken schnitzel served w- cinnamon poached pears, sweet pastry & vanilla ice cream
Parmalova dollop your parma with vanilla cream, crushed meringue, passion fruit & wild berry coulis
Choc Chilli warming our house ganace w- chilli & side serve of vanilla ice cream
Coffee & Cream warmed into a thick sauce & bathed over our golden grilled chicken w- vanilla ice cream

Reactions: JASA and expanda

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Would I tease you? ;) Nah...here's that bit of the Menu. Recommend the chocolate banana parma...contains fruit...good for you!

SWEET & PARMALICIOUS All 23.90
Parma mah na mah na plump chicken breast schnitzel melted under a cloud of marshmallows & finished w- vanilla ice cream, toasted almonds & maple syrup
Parmadamia your schnitzel smothered w- caramelised macadamia nuts in our rich butterscotch sauce & vanilla ice cream
Banana Parma golden grilled chicken schnitzel topped w- pan fried banana in butterscotch sauce w- toasted almonds & vanilla ice cream.
Choc Banana Parma golden breast schnitzel bathed under our warm choc fudge & chunky banana ganache, finished w- toasted nuts & ice cream
Parma Rocked our rocky road parma warms our choc ganache w- marshmallows, nuts & ice cream
Strudel Style Schnitzel slip on your lederhosen & slap those thighs for this chicken schnitzel served w- cinnamon poached pears, sweet pastry & vanilla ice cream
Parmalova dollop your parma with vanilla cream, crushed meringue, passion fruit & wild berry coulis
Choc Chilli warming our house ganace w- chilli & side serve of vanilla ice cream
Coffee & Cream warmed into a thick sauce & bathed over our golden grilled chicken w- vanilla ice cream

"Hops of the lounge, grabs car keys and drives across the border"

Dam I am hungry now....

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Like the prospect of a tri-State meet some day.
Don't want to add to any pending EDO obesity crisis, but I should mention that Echuca/Moama has other great pubs/clubs/restaurants/wineries as well.:victorious:

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Desert Parma's????

I hope you are kidding or I have a long drive ahead of me to Mexico....

No expanda, he's not kidding. They had Banana Parma (I think was pan fried banana with butterscotch sauce and ice cream) and there was Choc Banana Parma with choc fudge sauce, banana and ice cream. There is a few more as well, but I can't remember them all now. Not really sure ice cream, fudge and fruit go with Parma's, but each to his own!!

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
Your welcome. Glad I'd had my dinner before I read your post! Love the pic, seems you and the boys checked off all the major food groups there. Hope you didn't back up for the dessert Parma's? :becky:

No mate, there was no room left for dessert after that meal. Not really sure ice cream and fruit go with Parma's either!!

There is some bloke, "Hungry Jack", going up to the Shamrock on the 6th July to try the "Parmageddon"...5 Parmas to be eaten in one sitting. Costs $101 and you get it for free if you can finish it. Apparently only 1 person has ever finished it and about 6 have tried and failed!!

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
No mate, there was no room left for dessert after that meal. Not really sure ice cream and fruit go with Parma's either!!

There is some bloke, "Hungry Jack", going up to the Shamrock on the 6th July to try the "Parmageddon"...5 Parmas to be eaten in one sitting. Costs $101 and you get it for free if you can finish it. Apparently only 1 person has ever finished it and about 6 have tried and failed!!

Thats insane, hope he wears his trackies!

Reactions: JASA

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
G'day JASA. I've put a bit of the menu at #61 to tease expanda and refresh your memory, but you sound like you've actually spent a bit of time thinking about going a desert parma!

The thought crossed my mind at the begining of the night, but after the Meat Axe it was completely gone. Just looking back over the pic, the meal was bigger that what my photo shows!!