Who`s going away for the long weekend?

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Thanks for the tip pace9908 always up for a backing in challenge. They actually called last week to say they had moved us onto bigger sites. Hope there not the ones you were put on! We'll let you know how we go.

Thanks Aaron

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Enjoy Aaron, safe trip. The new Geelong Bypass is great, did you say in another thread you tow with a D40 550, enjoy those hills mate getting into Waurn Ponds, then its all flat road to Angelsea. Pace.

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Thanks Pace, will do. The Bypass is fantastic and yes the 550 loves the hills, its a little sad, but it puts a smile on my dial how easy it pulls up hills.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Staying home for us, last minute Mods to the van, a bearing service and packing ready to head off to the cape next weekend.

Have a happy and safe weekend everyone.

17triton if you have kids, there is a great hands on science education centre in Bendigo. Also allow time for the pottery class, is good fun to have a turn on the wheel and make a cup or bowl.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Have a good one all and take it easy! I'm looking forward to meeting up with members and their families at the NSW meet, Bushman would be good if you can drop in, you will see the 18 in the flesh!

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Have a good one all and take it easy! I'm looking forward to meeting up with members and their families at the NSW meet, Bushman would be good if you can drop in, you will see the 18 in the flesh!

It would be Sunday if we make it up, figure that would be best because everyone would have arrived and be settled, and all the weekend warrior traffic should be settled too, I hate the F3 at best of times.:dizzy:

JASA

Mar 15, 2013
Melbourne Vic.
You'll love Echuca. If you have time and want to splurge, make a booking for Friday night dinner at the Shamrock Hotel (5482 1036) and try their fantastic Parma's. it's buy one, get 2nd for $5. Sittings at 6, 7 and 8pm.
You can find the menu/prices on their website. Not the cheapest pub meals but memorable. You choose chicken, beef, pork or fish, then two of four side dishes, then your topping. There are 400 odd combinations. They do a kid's Parma for your 6y.o. Or there's a little tackers menu. Don't need a lot for lunch on the way up, and probably not a big breakfast on Saturday morning!

Thanks @expandafan. Looks like a fantastic place. Have put away the frozen lasagna and made a booking for 6 tonight. How do you choose though!!! There is Aussie Parma, peri peri Parma, lasagna Parma, satay Parma...struth how's a bloke supposed to choose. Hopefully the kids pick something different cause I know they won't get through it all, then I can clean up :hungry: