17' Series New Jayco Bed End Covers!

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Update for any interested "Sandgropers"...
Called into Caravanland to look at a couple of things and see if they had any removable carpet mats for the door step like we had in our previous van..... Not in stock but can get one in.... at $125 for a little bit of carpet with a Jayco label "I think NOT"!!!!

Could do what we did, go to masters/bunnings and get a $2 outside carpet door mat, cut it down to shape. Done!

BJ

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
We just got the rubber step mat from bunnings and cut to size.. Not glued down as yet just take off and side ones and leave inside door. img_4857-jpg.jpg

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Asked about the bed end covers while there and was told they left the factory yesterday (11th July) so should be here by end of next week/early the week after. So looks like [USER=2665 said:
@meandher (a frost)[/USER] and @Jennymay should be getting the call soon saying they are in
Asked again for a price and they said they "should" be around the RRP of $776 for a pair. Spoke to SWMBO and she has agreed to have a look when they come in and said if the colour is close to the annex walls to go for it. Have called around and best price we have received so far (With same options in regard to windows/screens/clears so far is $990 supply only)
One more week and we will finally know which way we are going!!!!!
@dagree
Caravanland didn't mention how much they are for one side by any chance?

Jul 4, 2014
Engadine
Looks like Jayco are finally bringing out their own waterproof bed end covers :D

Don't have much more info at this stage (price etc), but they are supposedly coming July/August!

I hope the attachment works.
Jayco newcastle quoted me $350 an end not fitted, for the jayco Bed end flys. Stock was expected in this month. As jayco have been shut down for last few weeks.
Kakadu offer there Flys fitted, from vinyl for $990 and they will come to your place!!

Reactions: Nagga's and skippy

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
$_3-1.jpeg
Dropped van off today for 1st service asked about these canvas bed flys told around 500 fitted for front only not for me I going for the one's I found on ebay for around $250 delivered made out of same material as pop top a lot easier to dry and only going to use in wet weather .

Last edited:

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
@brotys are you able to put the eBay link to the screens on here.
They sound more like a solution for our van.
Iam trying to work out how to they auction listing has finished but I do have a a contact number to ring him David 0408816668 if you like to give him a call think they were about $450 for both ends starting price lets know how you go

Last edited:

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
Reactions: skippy

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh