Mitsubishi Pajero VRX MY14 (NW) on its way

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey @Pace off the top of my head I'm not sure but next time I'm using the app i will have a look. The app is quite good in the way that when you goto add a gauge, it will show the gauges in green where the car provides the information and the other gauges it just leave them black as I'm sure you know. I
Will let you know about the Paj.
Ants

Yes knew that re green means enabled signal. Cheers Ants for that. Pace.

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
Hey @Pace
It does not do the EGT sensors by default. I have not investigated what the Pajero actually has sensor wise but if they are there, then its only a matter of figuring out the PID settings for it. The transmission temp was not by default either, i had to setup a custom PID for that too.
Cheers
Ants

Curryhouse

Apr 8, 2012
Newcastle
Really interesting and informative thread. Thanks. For the Pajero owners: is it possible to tell from looking at a photo of the rear of a vehicle (eg carsales ad) if a spare wheel lift has been fitted?

Reactions: Antman

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Really interesting and informative thread. Thanks. For the Pajero owners: is it possible to tell from looking at a photo of the rear of a vehicle (eg carsales ad) if a spare wheel lift has been fitted?
Yes it is.
Look at the curve of the top of the tyre. If it matches the curve of the plastic cover with the Pajero logo on it (ie the curves are are parallel) there has been no lift.
If the curves look different, (ie the when the tyre the wheel has been lifted) it has the kit.
This picture is a lifted tyre - see the way the tyre circumference does not match the plastic cover in terms of its edges being parallel...the bottom of the tyre is almost level with the plastic cover.
image.jpg