Starcraft Jayco Starcraft 22.68-1 OB

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Relgate if your driveway tight then why not try two way's with you wife. :behindsofa:
That's what I am doing since I have bough the 20 not two bad on the road for me it's more the off road factor.
I two have a hairy driveway and without the two way's I wouldn't be able to get the van into the van parking bay.

Yes I have been to some caravan parks and yes your right it can be difficult but out comes the wife with the two way' s and bingo were usually in the first go;)

Yeh we may do. Good idea. We started using them when we first got the 17 But it was quicker and easier without. May try again with the new van but again might be easier by myself.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Reversing camera is your best friend, UHF is next. The safety Dave reverse cameras have a mic in them as well. Although once you go over 19' some parks have different spots for you.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Yeh. Only coz it is so big, harder to reverse into my little driveway and may not fit on some sites. Also safety, fuel economy etc. while towing. I'm not too worried, it is simply the only 'problem'. Lucky I am a legend at reversing with a trailer on...

Just be honest, its because you drive a BT that you don't know how to reverse yer???

If only you had got the GT??

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I had a look through one today just killing time while the car got serviced down the road, very nice indeed!

Patons

Jun 10, 2014
Hervey Bay QLD
Hi and thanks for the welcome :) yes it's a very nice van hubby reluctant to sell it at all more so my idea to 'downsize' the loan a bit. Trying to agree on a different van isn't working out too well at the moment lol.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Hi and thanks for the welcome :) yes it's a very nice van hubby reluctant to sell it at all more so my idea to 'downsize' the loan a bit. Trying to agree on a different van isn't working out too well at the moment lol.
It's tough.
LOL, we could have swapped, I've just sold my 17.56.2 and put a deposit on a 22.68.1!!!

Reactions: mooks

Izzya123

Mar 18, 2011
Mount Martha, Victoria
Our Panda 17.56.1 has taken us around the western loop of Oz, great van, great memories......but.....I am currently in negotiation with the "Minister of Finance"....luv that saying & yes I borrowed it from you guys ;). Looking to upgrade to the Crafty 22.68.1 with three bunks. Have just upgraded the 08 Terri to the 14 Jeep GC diesel so why not upgrade the van....RIGHT?? The size concerns me a little but not having to set up bed ends, re-make beds, endure wet canvass, annoying zippers/sagging mattresses and walk the kids to the loo at 2am in the morning sounds great.....will miss the Panda though....still has red dust in spots. Told the kids we'll get out & make some new memories. The 2012 17.56.1 will be up for sale soon, all the goddies, except an annex. Any idea gang what they are going for?? I will research it, but if you have a starting ballpark figure?? :encouragement: Izzy

Reactions: twscoot and Patons

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Our Panda 17.56.1 has taken us around the western loop of Oz, great van, great memories......but.....I am currently in negotiation with the "Minister of Finance"....luv that saying & yes I borrowed it from you guys ;). Looking to upgrade to the Crafty 22.68.1 with three bunks. Have just upgraded the 08 Terri to the 14 Jeep GC diesel so why not upgrade the van....RIGHT?? The size concerns me a little but not having to set up bed ends, re-make beds, endure wet canvass, annoying zippers/sagging mattresses and walk the kids to the loo at 2am in the morning sounds great.....will miss the Panda though....still has red dust in spots. Told the kids we'll get out & make some new memories. The 2012 17.56.1 will be up for sale soon, all the goddies, except an annex. Any idea gang what they are going for?? I will research it, but if you have a starting ballpark figure?? :encouragement: Izzy

You might need the ''Minister for War'' now........