Starcraft Jayco Starcraft 22.68-1 OB

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I spoke to the Fusion rep at the show and he showed me how the standard unit has a bluetooth setting, so yes, it has bluetooth. The internal speakers are the same for both units, but the outdoor speakers are different. He basically explained that the upgraded unit is designed for a marine environment and is built by them. Really you are paying for it to be salt water and bulletproof as well as made at a higher cost for a specific market. The standard unit is made in china to a budget and is a more generic design. For me, I cant see any reason to pay $1000 plus for the upgrade when I can control song selection and volume all from my phone etc anyway, but each to his own! I also reckon that technology moves so fast, as soon as you pay for the wiz bang radio it will be superceded anyway. Just my thoughts...

Reactions: achjimmy and bigcol

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Well there you go... Just discovered I have a pioneer unit ( factory installed ) not a fusion unit.
Dont think so. Ours will connect up and control the music via a cable but as no Bluetooth. I tried a Bluetooth dongle on the end of the 20pin iPhone cable but didn't have any luck either.

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Maybe they have a Silverline with Bunks by then :)

02399d2fef615ae4b3d8e7ccb60f0a2916cbd54246ff10e643945ca74e6246db.jpg

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I spoke to the Fusion rep at the show and he showed me how the standard unit has a bluetooth setting, so yes, it has bluetooth. The internal speakers are the same for both units, but the outdoor speakers are different. He basically explained that the upgraded unit is designed for a marine environment and is built by them. Really you are paying for it to be salt water and bulletproof as well as made at a higher cost for a specific market. The standard unit is made in china to a budget and is a more generic design. For me, I cant see any reason to pay $1000 plus for the upgrade when I can control song selection and volume all from my phone etc anyway, but each to his own! I also reckon that technology moves so fast, as soon as you pay for the wiz bang radio it will be superceded anyway. Just my thoughts...

Hey Relgate

I called at Jayco today and confirmed the std fushion has Bluetooth. Did they confirm it will stream music?