Starcraft Jayco Starcraft 22.68-1 OB

oliverd

May 5, 2014
Shellharbour
wow....what a response to this thread. Here I was thinking I was a minority, seems so many people have the same plans or thoughts.

So after 7 pages of replies to this thread, still no pricing? I assume this means that most folks like the idea of the 22.68-1 but not following it through.

Cheers,
Oliver

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
hi mate

mostly pricing seems to be kept to yourself or shared via PM. but generally in the past I have found the best deals are done "outside" of shows with individual dealers

Reactions: expanda

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
just to clear this up the standard stereo has Bluetooth and iPhone compatibility according to the Fusion website it streams audio.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Onto my third Jayco van now. I tend to take a note of (usually a photo) of the 'show prices' and start there in my negotiations. It gives you a reference point to negotiate where everyone comes out with a deal they can live with (not a winner and a loser) - a good test in any negotiation.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
From memory the special I benchmarked against was a package deal with solar and stereo fitted.
It was a while ago now.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
No pressure. But we'd like to be toasting a new Starcraft purchase..... to add to what the stock market would call a reverse takeover! ;-)
May your negotiations be fruitful and involve ink and paper.....!
Cheers
Andrew

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
No pressure. But we'd like to be toasting a new Starcraft purchase..... to add to what the stock market would call a reverse takeover! ;-)
May your negotiations be fruitful and involve ink and paper.....!
Cheers
Andrew

Im on it. just need to rob a bank.

Reactions: skippy

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Relgate if your driveway tight then why not try two way's with you wife. :behindsofa:
That's what I am doing since I have bough the 20 not two bad on the road for me it's more the off road factor.
I two have a hairy driveway and without the two way's I wouldn't be able to get the van into the van parking bay.

Yes I have been to some caravan parks and yes your right it can be difficult but out comes the wife with the two way' s and bingo were usually in the first go;)

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Relgate if your driveway tight then why not try two way's with you wife. :behindsofa:
That's what I am doing since I have bough the 20 not two bad on the road for me it's more the off road factor.
I two have a hairy driveway and without the two way's I wouldn't be able to get the van into the van parking bay.

Yes I have been to some caravan parks and yes your right it can be difficult but out comes the wife with the two way' s and bingo were usually in the first go;)

We use the 2ways aswell

Reactions: relgate and skippy