Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Good morning all on the train again will start driving tomoz as we can park on site im now on the metro tunnel early works for a 35 meter entrench tunnel
Big day today for all workers in every feild of work a march in city i wonder how many will stop and go not that many i think..... it will be right others will go .....
This march is for hospitality workers office workers supermarket workers everyone it wont be long there will be no overtime rates for anyone if some get there way the loss of such things our forefathers fought for would be tragic and a more American system of pay but at the end of the day they will do as they please we can get fined for going to the march each person so we put a lot on the line to go offsite interesting day ahead

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Morning i have a man cold its sooooo bad thanks to my kids who have been sick for a week ....... most rain we've had in 6 years yesterday suns out today
I was going to take some pics of stuff on my van for someone mmmmm dont know who now
So sent home from work yesterday cancelled today Rdo monday nice time for a break with this terrible man cold

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Thought for the day
When I was young we had the dunny can man come around at night and change the dunny can
When I was a little older we had a septic tank put in
As I grew we finally had sewage connected and life was even more modern and the air was fresh

Now in retirement we travel in our modern caravan and I have become the dunny can man, the full circle :(

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Some people have no idea who or what the Dunny Man was or did, Mrs D is a city girl , (Melb, 9 miles from the GPO) was filled with horror when in 1974 I showed here this little shed down the back that had a flushless seat, plenty to read and spiders to eat any flies..........................we were 70 miles from Sydney..............

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
I used to live on the northern beaches not that far from "Summer Bay" I can remember the dunny man saying whoops I'll be back in a minute :p I did my apprenticeship in Brookvale and we looked after the dunny carts, keep your moth shut when underneath it's not mu my foreman used to remind me :o Then I worked for a crane company and we used to lift in spetic tanks around Mona Vale etc and I bet they are still being used today, ah Sydney.............

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Some people have no idea who or what the Dunny Man was or did, ..
we were always told to behave, otherwise the "dunnyman" would know, and get you when you went at night

fairly put the wind up me for years going at night at Grans house in North Ryde and when they moved to Manly

we were in Holdsworthy, so mod cons with septic's...............

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Today I was required to go to Maroochydore and just down the road is Whitworths Marine, the Bunnings of fishing/boat gear shops, so a quick grab from an aisle or two before heading home...The new highway now makes it to Gympie, makes it easy to get home on an hour an half now.......I need more money.

If you check them out online, request the winter catalogue, a proper book job not a few sheets of paper.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
@Drover you need more money easy
Im in a newish digger now radio heater cabin heated seat 1000hrs on it
So lets trade for a month i will take no pay your boat place to live mmmm i will bring my wife leave the kids here for you and your misses to look after .
Let me know change over dates so we can pass like ships in the night on the hume
Ps you must go flat out from 7 am till 530 no slacking ive told my boss your a good operater so dont stuff it up