Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Mrs D would be down lke a shot, she's a Melb girl and likes to shop, me on the other hand the new digger sounds tempting, the hours are nice short days which I like BUT the thought of being in a city for more than a few hours fills me with dread, especially Melbourne in Winter, spent the odd winter at Williamstown Naval Dockyard, no thanks.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Mrs D would be down lke a shot, she's a Melb girl and likes to shop, me on the other hand the new digger sounds tempting, the hours are nice short days which I like BUT the thought of being in a city for more than a few hours fills me with dread, especially Melbourne in Winter, spent the odd winter at Williamstown Naval Dockyard, no thanks.
Weak...... i was looking forward to fishing in your boat and haveing my shoes off oh well i will have to battel on

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
near on had a heart attack today on my way home from work

passed a nice looking Coromal Van,
being towed by a ute with a tin shed on the back
a colorado ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back with Gran and Grandad driving
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back with Gran and Grandad driving with QLD plates.............................................

you over here in the west already @Drover ???????

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
near on had a heart attack today on my way home from work

passed a nice looking Coromal Van,
being towed by a ute with a tin shed on the back
a colorado ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back with Gran and Grandad driving
a WHITE colorado DUAL cab ute with a tin shed on the back with Gran and Grandad driving with QLD plates.............................................

you over here in the west already @Drover ???????
Now, now @bigcol , have you been drinking the diesel fuel again. Having just the ONE @Drover on this forum is enough!! But perhaps he has a double? Or like superman, can be anywhere and everywhere in Australia!!

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
Now, now @bigcol , have you been drinking the diesel fuel again.

that reminds me, I must get stuck into Pooie this weekend, and get her up and running again
driving around in a Fairmont Ghia 5L V8 is so very nice....................... its almost addictive

but I need her on the road soon-ish, getting withdrawal symptoms from not being off road

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
...........................I was about to say I don't let old Patrools pass me but then I would have backed off to have a listen to a proper engine growl past me, alas not over that neck of the woods yet............................The Ute and Big Mal are having a maintenance period, make take awhile as I'm not in a hurry.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
I dont get much time to see patrols they seem to spend a lot of time in my rear view mirrors towing or not
Good morning all and big good morning to @big col

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Well i just set up my new well second hand brand new s7 quite a change from my old s5 so im playing with it the letters on the key pad are bit diffrent so mistakes may be made typing will try to make it bigger but so far it seems very good

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well bugger me, received a phone call on Wednesday (just after a successful fishing trip) from a company in Melbourne, he said xxxx suggested I give you a call, xxxx wants me to buy him out of the company and he suggested I talk to you. He offered me a job looking after their largest customer (who I used to work for) working from home 2 days a week with 2 trips to China/Taiwan each year, he offered me a fantastic wage to go with it!!!! So I start tomorrow apparently, looks like the new Jayco Journey is closer than I thought, who wants to stay retired anyway???

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Well bugger me, received a phone call on Wednesday (just after a successful fishing trip) from a company in Melbourne, he said xxxx suggested I give you a call, xxxx wants me to buy him out of the company and he suggested I talk to you. He offered me a job looking after their largest customer (who I used to work for) working from home 2 days a week with 2 trips to China/Taiwan each year, he offered me a fantastic wage to go with it!!!! So I start tomorrow apparently, looks like the new Jayco Journey is closer than I thought, who wants to stay retired anyway???
That’s fantastic news

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
Gosford
I do...

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
I sure do.:boink:. bBut if that’s what you want to do, go for it Dave, and i look forward to seeing the Journey.