Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Good Afternoon workers, Monday tomorrow...........................................sitting by Lake Lascelles with the lovely sound of a nice V8 dragging a bare foot skier around someone who can Ski, a pleasure to watch him accompanied by the harmonics of V8 power..................drowns out the fella strumming his guitar and makes me forget about some drongo with a smoky fire................................light a smelly fire I can fire up my genny and not feel guilty.

Only a few days left in Vic, visit the Holden Shrine in Echuca later in week then away to the North we go, weather has been so nice, except for the wind one week, surely a blizard is coming in a few weeks time.

If you get up my way @Bluey I'll give it my dust proofing job, must work as The Tardis and Big Mal both don't get dust inside, just sealed a lot of cable runs, no vents sealed but I think the magic is plugging the drains.......
When i get up your way !!!! Your up my way and not evan comming close to as @Crusty181 said the worlds most complained about traffic problem city
Are you still in Echuca on sunday ??
Another warm day here train ride this morning on the hospital call centre express is good well ok
The government says there doing us a favor re traffic no one gets over 20ks in speed driving to and from work its a fule saving measure ahhhhh thanks for that i will keep catching the train its free in morning and 420 to get home

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
We very nearly got down there as for Sunday probably will be at Temora Aviation Museum for the weekends flying, heading North again as it looks like winter will be here in a week...........................Lightning Ridge the following weekend, maybe, giving Mennindee a miss this time, had enough of dust.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
"And the band played Walzting Matilda"

Marched with some soldiers from WW2 today, a couple of Viet Vets and a Sailor from the recent conflicts at a wonderful Ceremony at Boort Victoria..............was made so welcome by the locals and well fed in true country style afterwards.......................

Lest We Forget...................................

Boort.jpg

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
"And the band played Walzting Matilda"

Marched with some soldiers from WW2 today, a couple of Viet Vets and a Sailor from the recent conflicts at a wonderful Ceremony at Boort Victoria..............was made so welcome by the locals and well fed in true country style afterwards.......................

Lest We Forget...................................

View attachment 60350
Jeans, no tie, and those boots my god. No spit polish seen there in years I suspect. At Attention does not look like that !!! Lift your game, an incident report and you can clean the dunnies

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
Jeans, no tie, and those boots my god. No spit polish seen there in years I suspect. At Attention does not look like that !!! Lift your game, an incident report and you can clean the dunnies

I was a sailor we didn't wear ties ..........................no spit polish and lovin it, only time the boots get worn now is twice a year at Anzac and Viet Nam Vets Day.
It's getting flamin cold down here time to head north, follow the QLD Wannabee's.

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria
I was a sailor we didn't wear ties ..........................no spit polish and lovin it, only time the boots get worn now is twice a year at Anzac and Viet Nam Vets Day.
It's getting flamin cold down here time to head north, follow the QLD Wannabee's.
Ahh, you do not know what cold is yet, give it another month or two!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
Camped by a lovely river with nice clean water, heap of others with their new rigs, I think lessons should be given not only in towing but in a bit of camp etiquette. most have no idea how to do a fire that doesn't smoke the place out, they have no idea about camping and have tunnel vision....Would hate to be the neighbour of some of these dim wits........okay rant over, just glad I'm a country boy I can tell you.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Tell you what @Drover you take on my job and i will take on your smoke and noisy people and you can have the train ride home and rif raf laying around the city fair trade im in an open cab digger at the moment no radio no heater youll be right 530 train in morning home at 630 plenty of dust but no smoke lol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
Cooloola Coast, QLD
Your really roughing it at the moment old mate for sure, I take my hat off to people who can do that sort of communal commute, I don't even like car pools, though in my old line it wasn't possible but did the up by 0500, feed horses,chooks, jump in trusty Brumby for the 29km low flying to work, 200 yds of 60k then 100, jump in truck and play in the dust, dirt and mud of farms till some time way past sunset then back into the Brumbette and fly for home, after mandatory beer at the Top Pub. Then do it all again the next day, thankfully no riff raff or other vermin.