Expandas Member Spotted

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Spent a pleasant couple of hours this morning at Main Beach CP chatting to @Crusty181.

Good to meet him and his lovely wife who promptly offered me a coffee as soon as I arrived. :tea:

Spent the time talking vans, trips, mods etc, so thanks mate and great to put a face to another forum name.
Great to catch up; you forgot the mention politics and the Stingers, Blue Blubber Jelly Fish and the horrendous QLD holiday weather discussed. You are great company, and I'm really happy you took the time to drop by. Catch up again next year.

Reactions: chartrock

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I spotted @Matty4 's Jeep parked out the front of our local Repco this morning as we were driving out the carpark after buying some vacuum bags from the vacuum shop :behindsofa:

Then we went to Bunnings to buy a couple of gas fuses and I was spotted by @numbez and we had a quick chat ..........20 minutes :blah: :D it was good to catch up mate :thumb:

numbez

Oct 29, 2014
Yarra Valley, Victoria
Yes, great (quick) catchup yesterday with @cruza driver in the Bunnings carpark. The conversation quickly turned to a potential weekend away, which is always an exciting prospect. Time to get my act together, couple of little modifications need finalising, namely welding on a new jockey wheel bracket so I can use my new Hayman Reese WDH.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I spotted @Matty4 on on Friday. He was towing his expanda heading north past Glenburn. Unfortunately I was heading south and without my Expanda coming back from Cobram for work :violin:

I tried to call you up on ch40 :gossip:

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Caught up with Willy Wonka (aka @17triton) as I called through the 'rat on Saturday. The good man was lending me some rubber mats for the 'Rado until I get the tub/canopy sorted. Was also a chance to show off the new wheels to him and get some suggestions about good pizza joints.

He's a good man that one.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Caught up with Willy Wonka (aka @17triton) as I called through the 'rat on Saturday. The good man was lending me some rubber mats for the 'Rado until I get the tub/canopy sorted. Was also a chance to show off the new wheels to him and get some suggestions about good pizza joints.

He's a good man that one.

Cheers mate and happy to help, was great to catch up with you and the kids as well and to see the Mighty Colorado before all the planned enhancements! It sure is a nice rig.
How did the mats fit?