Expandas Member Spotted

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Cheers mate and happy to help, was great to catch up with you and the kids as well and to see the Mighty Colorado before all the planned enhancements! It sure is a nice rig.
How did the mats fit?

Yeah, rolled them out. Bit of room to move, but like you said, it'll stop the clubs and other stuff rolling around on the metal.

IMG_1805.JPG

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
I had the mats the other way around with the big mat right across the back and the little one up the front between the arches. Give it a go and like I said give it a trim if it needs it.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
I had the mats the other way around with the big mat right across the back and the little one up the front between the arches. Give it a go and like I said give it a trim if it needs it.

Good idea mate. I literally untied the rope and pushed it down the tray. As you can see, didn't even open the cover up! Will rotate around and see how it looks.

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
While it wasn't actually me that did the spotting, I was spotted on the weekend up at Skipworth Reserve. It turns put that members do still get together even without their Expandas!
@cruza driver , @17triton , @relgate among others (sorry guys for not remembering you all but I wasn't really with on Sunday after a stressful morning at the Vet in Msnsfield with our sick dog).
Was good to put some faces to names, even if I don't remember you all!
And @cruza driver , thanks for the track tip off. A great little climb!
Cheers,
Paul

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
While it wasn't actually me that did the spotting, I was spotted on the weekend up at Skipworth Reserve. It turns put that members do still get together even without their Expandas!
@cruza driver , @17triton , @relgate among others (sorry guys for not remembering you all but I wasn't really with on Sunday after a stressful morning at the Vet in Msnsfield with our sick dog).
Was good to put some faces to names, even if I don't remember you all!
And @cruza driver , thanks for the track tip off. A great little climb!
Cheers,
Paul
It was nice to meet you and your wife as well Paul and you did ok with the names just forgetting @Kenshi123 and @Moto Moto , I hope the pup is on the mend mate. It was a good climb wasn't it!

Last edited:

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
It was nice to meet you and your wife as well Paul and you did ok with the names just forgetting @Kenshi123 and @Moto Moto

Ah yes, now it's coming back to me, Moto Moto was the other BT50. Apologies to @Moto Moto & @Kenshi123, but I'm never good with names and was pretty flat that day as well, but good to meet you all, sounds like a good couple of days exploring was had by all.
The dog is doing well thanks, the initial diagnosis (thankfully) was invalid, so he's on the road to recovery now after spending a night in "a very expensive hotel" rather than the Expanda with the rest of us!

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Ah yes, now it's coming back to me, Moto Moto was the other BT50. Apologies to @Moto Moto & @Kenshi123, but I'm never good with names and was pretty flat that day as well, but good to meet you all, sounds like a good couple of days exploring was had by all.
The dog is doing well thanks, the initial diagnosis (thankfully) was invalid, so he's on the road to recovery now after spending a night in "a very expensive hotel" rather than the Expanda with the rest of us!
Glad the dog is doing well mate. Was nice to meet the both of you. Loved the look of the tug!

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Glad the dog is doing well mate. Was nice to meet the both of you. Loved the look of the tug!
Cheers mate, the Prado is awesome. That little hill climb was probably the hardest we've made it work in low range and it did it with ease. Since we were only headed away for a couple of days and knew the campsite was straight off the blacktop I toyed with the idea of not putting the BFGs on for this trip but glad I did!

Reactions: cruza driver

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Dropped of the van at the dealer this morning for its cuddle and bumped into @Retired Old B. They were midway through the handover (which i hijacked) of their sparkling new 20.64.1, complete with new old hardlids

Nice colored awning vinyl too i noticed

Nice to meet you guys, and safe trip back to the ACT

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Spotted non other than @Crusty181 in the mighty Nav towing the Diesel Heater transport unit heading towards the beautiful Barossa on the Sturt Highway, was heading the opposite direction and on a time line so couldn't chase you down sorry mate. If you let me know where you are staying I'll drop in for a cold one

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Spotted non other than @Crusty181 in the mighty Nav towing the Diesel Heater transport unit heading towards the beautiful Barossa on the Sturt Highway, was heading the opposite direction and on a time line so couldn't chase you down sorry mate. If you let me know where you are staying I'll drop in for a cold one
Well spotted @crackacoldie. We've relocated from Victor Harbor this morning and we're in the Discovery c/park in Tanunda. Princess Crusty needs some tonic, and apparently they make a bit of a decent vinegar round here

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Will try and drop past tomorrow and bring some cold ones. Have to chair a
Fire readiness meeting for the community tonight. Your welcome to attend at Greenock if you are interested while you're travelling.