Expandas Member Spotted

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Spotted two Ford Rangers heading south on the M1 today about 10 Km north of the border, each with Queensland plates, one towing a 16' Expanda and the other with an Outback Silverline around 18'-20'. Have no idea if they are members but would be interested to find if they were. Neither of them had WDH either.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I had to head into Melbourne yesterday before heading upto Cobram on the border for work. Then back home 650km in total for the day and I reckon I easily counted 15 Expandas out and about.......unfortunately it wasn't me :doh:

Reactions: brotys

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
we left Sydney on the 27th to go to Harrington and came back yesterday and saw a million Jaycos of all types. Must have been some members amongst that lot.

steve67

Oct 9, 2014
Wantirna, VIC
Heading off to Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park (via Forbes & Coonabarabran) on Thursday. Cant wait to get out in the new van again. Let us know if anyone is in the area! :)

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Let us know what you think of blacksmiths beach we are thinking of heading there for easter
Hi @mfexpanda been there before and liked it a lot, close to the beach (patrolled), fishing in the channel, not to far from shops or if you want to go to the club (courtesy bus) so we found it ticked all the boxes. Only down side was midges but we fixed them with the mozzie repellent recipe we found in here.

Dave

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Lucky you! The weather reports have been saying that it has been raining up there? Hopefully that QLD sun will be out in full for us!
Just noticed my post above...should have read (via Forbes a Goondiwindi)
To misquote Ronnie Barker, "If it's raining in Baning, and pouring in Goring we must be in Lissingdown". :rain:

It is a bit damp up here at the moment.