Expandas Member Spotted

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
Think I spotted @Bonners on Wednesday heading out over the bridge at Camden, didnt get good look just know its a Terri with Discovery Outback in tow.
Yep that was me Bushie, quick trip report: Left Picton in steady rain, Over Blue mtns no drama, (though doubt I will see end of road works in my lifetime), three nights at Mudgee. u were spot on about Riverside CP Bushie, clean but dated amenities, but close to town and owners super helpful, few wineries and out to Gulgong, rylston and Kandos, then Two nights at Wellington, did caves and Phosphate mine, all very interesting, met lady at Shell servo from Wollondilly,she knew friends of friends, out to Elvis Festival at Parkes, a real experience, will go back next year for a longer stay, then two nights at Council CP at Orange Great town. Van performed outstandingly. Cheers Bonners

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Yep was me and spotted your BBB at the last minute but didn't see if it was you or not!!

This time next week keep an eye out for the Prado towing the panda :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirke

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We snuck up on @dagree at the Mandalay Resort in Busselton. He was supposed to be heading off to Bunbury.

I waited patiently for him to leave so we could sneak up after he`d left and take photos sitting in his chairs, cooking on his BBQ, and drinking his grog .... but he didnt bloody leave, and whilst waiting i was overcome with thirst and hunger.

Didnt get to raid his stash. Thought it probably wasnt as funny with him watching me. Although i would still have had a giggle

@SMJ *Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* arrived and we caught up Tue for a gas bag. I got the wind up from the Princess 2 hours after check out time ... whoops.

Great to catch up with you guys. More great forum friends we're collecting.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
We got warned by Management that you booked in @Crusty181 so changed plans ;)
The stash was hidden and now I can't find it.

The first wind up from the Princess was at check out time.... Maybe the third was two hours later !

Good to catch up all be it for a short one but when you get back to Perth give me a call and will catch up again.

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
image.png

The first wind up from the Princess was at check out time.... Maybe the third was two hours later !

Good to catch up all be it for a short one but when you get back to Perth give me a call and will catch up again.
I read somewhere that @Crusty181 has gone to Melbourne. Am starting to think he brought the weather from home and has now taken it back.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
What great camping weather!

It's pouring in Brisbane but better than the spate of 38 deg days with high humidity.

Good for the garden but not good for packing the van.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
View attachment 38731
I read somewhere that @Crusty181 has gone to Melbourne. Am starting to think he brought the weather from home and has now taken it back.

Meant to ask about Weatherzone.

I have it on the iPad but it doesn't look like that..is it a different version?

Mine gives a graph of rain and temp etc but the format is very different.

Yours is easier to follow.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC

The Princess keeps telling me i dont listen, and i always say "huh!"

Were back on the 17th, heading south again to mooch around the south west. We'll head back to Perth, and then north.

Ill let you know

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
Meant to ask about Weatherzone.

I have it on the iPad but it doesn't look like that..is it a different version?

Mine gives a graph of rain and temp etc but the format is very different.

Yours is easier to follow.
No idea to be honest. I got this off Facebook I think.

Reactions: dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
The Princess keeps telling me i dont listen, and i always say "huh!"

Were back on the 17th, heading south again to mooch around the south west. We'll head back to Perth, and then north.

Ill let you know
Yeah I heard a couple of the "Huh's" when she was there... And I thought to myself "That sounds like me" ;)

Back on the 17th???? No probes if you bring the Melbourne weather back with you as I'll be back at work!!

Reactions: Crusty181