Dave and Sarah's Starcraft 22.68-1

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Yes had someone come and look from Facebook Sarah put up somewhere.
Got a few from gumtree although one overseas he he did not reply to that one
Made room for two vans so if it takes a month or so it does...summer holidays coming up if people order new now will be 2016

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Meaning of Navara from Navara Yoga, in summary
  • Navara is not a religion but something infinitely more: the natural direct way to see God and unite with Him during this very lifetime and after this life.
  • Being so simple, natural and deeply spiritualized, Navara is free from religious dogmatism, intolerance or fanaticism. Instead it is profoundly full of compassion, love and harmony.
  • Navara means Perfect, Absolute and refers only to the specific perfect nature of God Himself, not at all to that perfection commonly understood by humans, nor to something created or belonging to humans or other imperfect conditions. Navara means also “I am that I am, the Perfect Being”.
Colorado is of Spanish origin, meaning "colored red." The name was applied to the Colorado river (because of the red sandstone soil of the region) ...... and yours is white !!!!!
I think you'd agree my point has been made. (even surprised me ..... :pray2: )
@Crusty181 I just read this can you tell me the meaning of as I cough twice bull tish !!!!!!!

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Picked up in blue lake big4
Kids happy now to setup ;)

Drive was good a bit of drizzle
Booked it in Monday to get rego done in Casterton on way home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 325