Dave and Sarah's Starcraft 22.68-1

Shane Norwell

Jan 11, 2015
Bunbury wa
Looking good there mate. Yeh I must admit that the bigger tyres are pretty high on my list to give it a bit more clearance but also so there's more sidewall to flex on dirt roads.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
ok interesting our new van came with Gas Fuses standard.
Moved the Stone Guard off the 17" to the 22"
Question the drawbar and chassis looks the same size as our outback 17". I thought the outback came with larger then the touring? Or does teh bigger vans come with the larger size or am I not looking correctly.

Set the 28" TV up to see if it fits and it does :) Works ok in entertainment unit as well :)
IMG_8931.JPG IMG_8932.JPG

Brought a twin 12v I will put in my side of the wardrobe will take a split from the reading light.
Starting putting non slip in drawers and containers.
Maybe I will leave the new rearview camera on rear bar instead of higher as bike rack.
Will get the rest done tomorrow as well as putting some bikes on the rack. Had someone come and buy our old 17"
So showed them how it all works.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
So...sold??

If so, very well done.

Have fun with the replacement.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Congrats on the sale of the 17' mate, didnt take long.
2 weeks.. had a lot of calls.. A few idiots :)
Weird thing a lot of people did not want any of the extras kept asking a price for me to sell myself the annex, AFK, stone guard etc
Hence I moved the stone guard and updated the ad last night with every extra gone.
The people today saw it beforehand and asked why I removed things when I told them, they said they liked ours as it had everything :(

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
2 weeks.. had a lot of calls.. A few idiots :)
Weird thing a lot of people did not want any of the extras kept asking a price for me to sell myself the annex, AFK, stone guard etc
Hence I moved the stone guard and updated the ad last night with every extra gone.
The people today saw it beforehand and asked why I removed things when I told them, they said they liked ours as it had everything :(

Dave people want everything they just don't want to pay you for everything :)

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Well after the landscaping we could of left it a month or two to try to get some more. I do not think there is any spots left to get one this year.
Although as said a few tyre kickers and a few who wanted it cheap was getting sick of some of the calls.

Reactions: Bluey

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
put a bike on the back.. its a little high to put on and was really a two person job :)
IMG_8943.jpeg IMG_8942.jpeg
Weber Q200 fits :) lucky not a high lid model as it just fits
IMG_8944.jpeg
Still working out where best to take a split for the dual 12v for the bed. Seems they running wires straight to lights now so either cut and split a 12v lead or work out something else. I could take straight from the battery under the bed.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
You've been busy!

If you need an extra bike there's one somewhere on the roadside near Ilfracombe. Might be a bit rusty by now but I don't want it back as it took me 12 days to miss it.

The message is....tie them down as tightly as is possible and make sure they can't shake loose.

Good to know your planned stowing ideas (weber etc) are working. Lots of planning by the sound of it.

Enjoy.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
You've been busy!

If you need an extra bike there's one somewhere on the roadside near Ilfracombe. Might be a bit rusty by now but I don't want it back as it took me 12 days to miss it.

The message is....tie them down as tightly as is possible and make sure they can't shake loose.

Good to know your planned stowing ideas (weber etc) are working. Lots of planning by the sound of it.

Enjoy.
Yes I worry putting them on the back they be there when we get there :(
I think mine will go inside then the kids :)

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
The table suggestion wouldn't work for a Weber but for drinks, cooking stuff etc it's handy.

Have seen one somewhere...not sure if it's someone on this forum....who even put led lights around and used it as a bar. Not for your kids!