Dave and Sarah's Starcraft 22.68-1

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
should of grabbed the shop open Diesel heater I saw on Gumtree yesterday $1099.

Current list already :)
12v for bunks and beds
Dinette cushion to sleep someone there. Did not come with one :(
Long sun wall. Have end walls. Still working out do we move the 17" annex and get another door in the gap.
Shelves I hate hangers.
Move the Stone Guard over from 17"
Solar and regulator.
Reverse camera.. Will take the removable small one we use on the back of the Disco.. run the cable under while we at Mt Gambier for the way home :) although need to get one later.. Or get a new small one :)
img_4875-jpg.jpg

Reactions: dagree

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
ha ha @McKenzie yes I know I really wonder how bad it will be only 500kgs more.
Wait to you get yours mate and the Tribeca :) Disco also not accurate km's to go.
120km range 2 mins later 50km..
Although spent the car upgrade money on a new van so stuck with the Disco/Mini tag team

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
A Tebbs Canvas annex pretty nice, got it s/h for a good price.. its a tiny bit to long for the 17" Starcraft. See below probably 10-15cms on long wall. Although works fine.. Not sure it will be to high for the 22" I could add another door on the rear as there zipped on.. Or could just go with shade walls and sell with 17". Yes we need to work out what we take and what we leave
image-jpg.jpg

Reactions: Drover and AzHaych

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I used to have a red VW with a heater. When turned on the floor was so hot we used to call it the crematorium.

Not diesel though and many moons ago but very memorable.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Too long ago....can't remember. The things we do when young and poor.

I do remember putting a tag on the heater knob to remind me not to use it.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Arent they similar to what the Navara has .... just slightly less fantastic.

All this time, been trying to figure out what a Navara is for, now I know, they are a FWD heater unit, brilliant idea...................

Sorry Dave I'm enjoying your thread but couldn't help myself...................now for INCOMING !!!!!!

Reactions: Crusty181

stucati

Jan 12, 2015
Sydney
Dave,

Those figures are 475 kg payload which is standard, with three tanks full 250kg will water alone. I spoke with jayco and had the payload taken to 600kg to offset the third tank. It may pay to find out if they can do it on the touring version. On the J tech they just went up a spring rate.

Reactions: davemc

Roosterman

Jul 18, 2015
Hunter Valley
Congrats mate....:first::first::first:.......very exciting I bet.....I don't pick mine up until Nov, so for me it seems like I have to wait for the rest of my life...hurry up Nov.....

Again good stuff.

Reactions: davemc

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
All this time, been trying to figure out what a Navara is for, now I know, they are a FWD heater unit, brilliant idea...................

Sorry Dave I'm enjoying your thread but couldn't help myself...................now for INCOMING !!!!!!
Meaning of Navara from Navara Yoga, in summary
  • Navara is not a religion but something infinitely more: the natural direct way to see God and unite with Him during this very lifetime and after this life.
  • Being so simple, natural and deeply spiritualized, Navara is free from religious dogmatism, intolerance or fanaticism. Instead it is profoundly full of compassion, love and harmony.
  • Navara means Perfect, Absolute and refers only to the specific perfect nature of God Himself, not at all to that perfection commonly understood by humans, nor to something created or belonging to humans or other imperfect conditions. Navara means also “I am that I am, the Perfect Being”.
Colorado is of Spanish origin, meaning "colored red." The name was applied to the Colorado river (because of the red sandstone soil of the region) ...... and yours is white !!!!!
I think you'd agree my point has been made. (even surprised me ..... :pray2: )

Last edited: