Brads 18.57.5 OB

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
I don't know why, but I found shaping every rock with a hammer and chisel to fit in the wall quite a satisfying task.
How weird is that.
I know the feeling. Hard work, but satisfying.
Here's my latest effort.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Still a little grouting and plaster work to do.

Soaring

Jan 30, 2013
Melbourne - Eltham
@Soaring Mate, we just re done our kitchen and now I need you to come over and do our bathroom, Mrs Pace has seen your previous handy work.......
Ahhh yes, the never ending bathroom reno......
Here's the finished job for you @Pace. And FYI there isn't $$ anyone could pay me to do this again. I have a new found respect for tilers!
image.jpg

Sorry for the hijack @Brad back to you :)

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
@Soaring Mate, we just re done our kitchen and now I need you to come over and do our bathroom, Mrs Pace has seen your previous handy work.......

Well seeing as @Soaring never got back to Mrs Pace for our bathroom, I have removed everything to the frame, re arranged the plumbling, put in floorboards all latest bathroom wear styling installed and have finished it myself (it looks much like his).

Seeing as I done such a great job, I'm doing the ensuite now (victim of my own knowledge), but very proud of the finished product. The ensuite is ready for tiling and we should be all systems go by this time next month (fingers x'd). Pace.

Reactions: crackacoldie

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Turned out looking great @Pace :encouragement:

That first pic reminds me of our Kitchen 9 years ago... And she wants a new makeover already!!!!! (Time to start thinking of excuses ;) )

Reactions: Dobbie