What is everyone doing on the school Holidays

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Fossicking for us around Bingara and Inverell .Free camped along the Gwydir River. Learned how
to pan for gold at three creeks gold mine.
Then off to 7 oaks Inverell to find some sapphires.
View attachment 17498
Happy fossicking @BOZZY! Good to see another rockhound on the forum. As good a reason as any to get away in the van.
And always an excuse to look a bit scruffy.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Just got back yesterday after 14 days on the road :( , now the clean up :dizzy:

and before ya start nagging for reported, tuff I'll get around to it:p, but I will say we only had 2 seperated days off rain and temps between 29 and 42 degress. was a bit of a shock second last night when it dropped back to 9 degress over night with icey winds

Homebrewpig

Feb 27, 2013
Currently at Pambula Beach, here for one more night then back home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 219
Reactions: jvp, Burnsy and jed

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
We come home from big 4 Invaloch today. Great park for the kids. There are heaps of Jaycos down here also but can't see any expanda stickers on any.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
One more night at Toowoon Bay....and grand final day :cheer2:. Plenty of expandas here also, been a great long weekend regardless of being separated from our friends!

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Just did a quick 5 day trip over to Marion Bay caravan park one minute were the only one in our area , went for a walk on the beach came back and saw we were surrounded by 6 expandas . Great place to sit and do nothing unless your a keen fishing person , we cheated and went on a charter caught plenty of snapper nanagai and some other blue lookn fish i was told is good eating .