What is everyone doing on the school Holidays

ElectricGuru

Sep 5, 2011
SE Brisbane
Hey we are (unfortunately) leaving the van at home and going over to Straddie with the folks for the weekend. Hope to catch up with Richard (randl007) and see the new van.

Stay safe this weekend, take it easy on the roads :car: and if going to the beach, swim between the flags.

Cheers! :)

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Sorry did not go caravanning took the kids to disneyland and went to the USA for a month but may be next school hols qld
Hmmm..........my wife is desperate to take our kids to the states and Disneyland.
We took them to HK Disneyland back in 2009 and now they're a bit older they will get more out of it.

Fiji is next trip in the July school holidays so it will have to wait until at least next year.

fraserL322

Mar 4, 2012
Great spot around Beechworth.
We spent Chrissy/New years at Nug Nug and a did a few days to Bright Beechworth.
Plan on heading over that way in winter.Should be nice then
Cheers

How often do you guys go to Nug Nug?
We have often been there for the Xmas-NYE break! (not in an expanda though as it's new to us)

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
Next two lots of School holidays organised here July trip through the Goldfields for two weeks along the Golden Heritage trail and September a few days at Lake Towerinning and then a couple of Days in Pemberton

donnybabes

Dec 24, 2012
Bendigo Vic
Im off to Wagga Wagga to the Stone the Crows festival 28/3/13 until 2/4/13.Seems lots of things are going to happen. visit www.stonethecrows.com.au for info. Ive used my 16.49 expanda several times now ( I bought it Dec '12 ) and i am really happy with it,love having my own shower etc.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Thought i might give this thread a bump! We`re off to Cobram for 5 nights then back down to Nagambie for another 5 nights.

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
Off to the Gold Coast for a week, staying at Gold Coast holiday park Big 4 then back to Yeppoon Big 4 Capricorn Palms for 4 nights and a few days free camping inbetween.