What are you using to tow 22.68-1

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Hi Smergen. The guys at Geelong performance centre at 4 Tarkin Ct, Bell Park will be remapping my Colorado. They are very good and they can remap any vehicle as they remap the ecu whilst on the dyno. They had a new ranger in there the other day when I visited them. They have also done a lot of Colorados (MY14, MY15 AND MY16). They remap on an individual vehicle basis to get the best out each car, they don't do a universal flash for a particular model like other companies do. Any way food for thought.
Any idea of a price PHIL?

4wdphil

Jul 21, 2013
Geelong
Any idea of a price PHIL?
About $1150, that is tuned, dyno etc which is similar to other places - some are also a lot dearer.
The horse power factory in Melbourne also do the same thing and I think they charge $1200.

It was about $1500 total for me for the remap, dyno and catch can. I have to wait until I get some funds. Probably early next year.
Best to ring them and have a chat.
Do your home work as not all companies that do remapping are very reputable if you follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigcol and 17triton

4wdphil

Jul 21, 2013
Geelong
Hi bushman. At the moment I have not been able to get the car in to get this work done. I got a new job and have not had the chance. I have clocked up over 11000km so far and love the new Ute. Also been towing the van a lot with it and with rhe Anderson WDH it is amazing. The wife will even tow our 20.68-1 starcraft. Fuel economy is awesome too. Very happy with the new Colorado.