Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greeeny

Oct 5, 2013
Cheltenham, Vic
To the Expandas Downunder team can you please follow up on my order as I haven’t received it yet.

I ordered the stickers on the 30th of December.

I sent the money to Dion Bairle to the account and bank BSB 923-100 and Account 85701279 ING Bank.

The reference number was RVAFUNHKV.

My postal address is Cheltenham Victoria 3192

Thank you

Adrian (Greeeny)

Reactions: JOBSWAN

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
Have you guys got your stickers yet? I want to order some but the boss read this thread and now I need to wait and make sure some of you have received them, I know they don't cost much but she is the boss.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Have you guys got your stickers yet? I want to order some but the boss read this thread and now I need to wait and make sure some of you have received them, I know they don't cost much but she is the boss.

Nothing either and the tracking page is still saying "Awaiting direct deposit payment"

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
@Greeeny @Ren77 @Bellbirdweb @Bonners @dagree @jvp Sorry if I missed you.

Firstly the admin and mod team would like to apologise for the time it has taken to despatch your orders.

When @expanda is back online he will be aware of your postings in this thread regarding payments and delivery and will follow up all your concerns.

If you have any concerns don't hesitate to send any of the mod team a PM and we will endeavour to answer your enquires.

Thanks Cruza

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
To the Expandas Downunder team can you please follow up on my order as I haven’t received it yet.

I ordered the stickers on the 30th of December.

I sent the money to Dion Bairle to the account and bank BSB 923-100 and Account 85701279 ING Bank.

The reference number was RVAFUNHKV.

My postal address is Cheltenham Victoria 3192

Thank you

Adrian (Greeeny)

Posted yesterday, fingers crossed they should be there by eow.

Chasing up ours too please, paid for last month. An update would be greatly appreciated.

Posted yesterday the previous batch got damaged in transit and had to be reprinted.

Always listen to the boss it's the safest bet.

Haven't got mine yet

Check your order status to see if it has changed now and if not send me a message with your order number.

Nothing either and the tracking page is still saying "Awaiting direct deposit payment"

Check your order status to see if it has changed now and if not send me a message with your order number.

Has anyone heard from @expanda at all? Has been absolute ages since he has been on. Might have to start a thread called where's Expand instead of Lara. Hang on are they somewhere together?... Lol

BJ.

The lights are still on so I am still here....

Just some personal time away from the site on holidays and travelling for work.

But I am always doing a lot of background work to keep things going it's just not visible lol.

Nothing here and no updates from @expanda on whereabouts. Can't help feeling a bit disappointed unfortunately.

Apologies you feel that way but please check your order status to see if it has changed now and if not send me a message with your order number.

Nope no stickers yet. Will be 2 months this week scince I placed order and paid. :frown:

:behindsofa: Still waiting

Me too.

jvp

No stickers yet, getting a bit cranky about the whole thing, the site has a great community, I'd hate to have this simple issue leave a sour taste.

Apologies if you feel this way this site is community run and accessible for free as a resource for all.

That said please check your order status to see if it has changed now and if not send me a message with your order number.
@cruza driver are you in touch with @expanda these days? Are you able to follow him up?

I am here

nope, ordered and deposited mid December

I know it is unlike @expanda to be AWOL. Just hope everything is ok

BJ.

I am ok, just to be clear stickers are all on the way.

They had to be reprinted as they were water damaged in transit to me whilst in qld on holidays.

Simple update would have been good on my part and apologies for that I'll take a slap on the chin for being offline and not giving you an update.

If you're order status hasn't changed in the last 48 hrs send me a note with your order number and ill chase it up.

Unfortunately the order system and the forum don't connect in any way so it's difficult to identify usernames to order numbers / names.