Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
Hey @expanda I know your busy but I was just wanting to know if you have had a chance to look at the payments as yet? I ordered and paid on 20/02/15 for five stickers as a guest, when I view the details it has that it is still waiting for direct deposit

Macca666

Jan 21, 2015
Echuca, Vic
Hi @Flossymk1 can you let me know if your payment has been received and/or if you receive your stickers? I gave payed for mine on the 20/02/15 and it is still showing that they are waiting for direct deposit.
Thanks

Brownie

Feb 2, 2015
Email. No biggy just looking for a sticker and noticed these guys too were waiting for a reply

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Hey @expanda I know your busy but I was just wanting to know if you have had a chance to look at the payments as yet? I ordered and paid on 20/02/15 for five stickers as a guest, when I view the details it has that it is still waiting for direct deposit

Done and shipped.

Never answered any of my emails. Does this guy exist?

Lol :flypig::croc::cower:

Hi @cruza driver I haven't received any replies to my messages either?? Have sent PM's dating back to Nov last year... Just want to make sure my recent sticker order was received and I guess a time frame on delivery? :)

They are on the way.... Shoulf be there this week.