• Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
You did it Dagree ...Good work!
I think I might have driven past you Dagree out the front of Masters on Joondalup Drive...:car:
But no Expanda sticker on the 27 of December :bolt:

Probably was me... The sticker was only fitted this afternoon. OH And I have visited Masters and the Big Green Shed quite a bit the past few days!

Reactions: skippy

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Probably was me... The sticker was only fitted this afternoon. OH And I have visited Masters and the Big Green Shed quite a bit the past few days!
I was down at BCF looking some new chairs and on the way back I thought I saw your Prado but wasn't 100%

Ren1977

Feb 15, 2014
@expanda, I'm so sorry...I placed an order for a sticker before xmas using my phone and we just got home from holidays, downloaded my emails and realised I hadn't paid for it yet. Have just transferred money to you this morning :)
Our reference is TZBEFJEHZ

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hi @expanda .... Just checked the status of my second order and it says "Awaiting direct deposit payment".
Can you please confirm the $'s have gone through into your account?
Just that I received an email on 04/01 saying total paid $26.00? See below Copy/Paste below from the email.

No probs if it has and you are busy doing other things... or holidaying around the country side :)
Just wanted to know if they'll be posted soon as I'm meeting up with a couple of WA members on the Australia Day Weekend and was hoping to pass them on then. If not will get to them later.

Once again... Thanks for the forum and getting the stickers done :encouragement:

Thank you for shopping with Expandas Downunder!

Order details

Order: KZJQUAOHY placed on 01/5/2015 00:07:25
Payment: Direct Deposit

Reference Product Unit price Quantity Total price
Stickers $2.50 10 $25.00
Products $25.00
Discounts $0.00
Gift-wrapping $0.00
Shipping $1.00
Total paid $26.00

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
I ordered ours too on the 14 of December and I am assuming that ours are also caught up in the Christmas mail and things take a while to get to WA, hopefully they are in this week before we take off for Coral Bay:) @expanda:D

:behindsofa: @expanda stickers missing in action

Could you please confirm that you received $8.50 into your account for stickers.

The funds transfer was made on the 14/12/2014. The order number placed with the transfer was WBRWEZFRY.

The confirmation number from the NAB was H1182730500.

I also sent an email but I didn't hear back.

Thanks and talk to you soon

Skip

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Cheers for the reply @expanda . No rush just wondered if the transfer went through.

Wasn't expecting a fast post due to the Merry Season :very_drunk:.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday :thumb:

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Hey all currently on holidays and away frome home but will check all transactions shortly.

Anything paid for post 11 December hadn't been processed but will be by the end of the week.

Just waiting on a parcel of stickers to come up from home to where I am.

Hope your having a great relaxing holiday @expanda

No urgency on the stickers just would like to know you have revived the order, the $$$ is correct.

:bounce:Enjoy your holidays and don't skip the country over $8.50 :pound:

JOBSWAN

Nov 3, 2012
Mandurah WA
Hi @expanda
Just checked my status and it says still awaiting payment. I paid the same time as placing the order. Can you please confirm that you received the funds?
Many thanks

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Hi @expanda
Just checked my status and it says still awaiting payment. I paid the same time as placing the order. Can you please confirm that you received the funds?
Many thanks

Same here @expanda ... Not a whinge but just want to know if you received the funds?
If the stickers are posted after today I won't know if received for a while as we are off on a two week trip away in the expanda :) :) :) :)

If you are still away..... Enjoy!