• Sticker Option 3

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
image.jpg

Got mine today as well, thanks again @expanda . Now to work out where to put em?

Reactions: Bushman and dagree

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks @expanda.

After being "summoned" by name on the UHF, and then discovering this little gem plastered to the back of the old Expanda, Mrs Crusty is a little anxious whenever stickers arrived addressed to me.
2013-10-25 18.04.18.jpg

She laughed and laughed ..... then she punched me in the nose

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks @expanda.

After being "summoned" by name on the UHF, and then discovering this little gem plastered to the back of the old Expanda, Mrs Crusty is a little anxious whenever stickers arrived addressed to me.
View attachment 28779

She laughed and laughed ..... then she punched me in the nose
Hey @Crusty181, I want to put something similar on the back of our Panda... Where did you get yours done?

Have just put my order in for the Expandasdownunder stickers as well! Will get onto the payment asap.

BJ.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hey @Crusty181, I want to put something similar on the back of our Panda... Where did you get yours done?

Have just put my order in for the Expandasdownunder stickers as well! Will get onto the payment asap.

BJ.
The UHF sticker I just bought on eBay. They all seemd to have UHF 18/40, so I cut the 40 bit off. Same with the devil Panda

The other one, I made on a vinyl cutting machine I have stored for my eldest boy. He dumps his junk at my factory, and in this case I got some use out of it.

Reactions: dagree and Bmhdg76

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
Just wondering when I might be likely to receive the ones I bought, on the 12 December, they may be caught up in Christmas mail, but was hoping to have them before I head away next weekend!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
I ordered ours too on the 14 of December and I am assuming that ours are also caught up in the Christmas mail and things take a while to get to WA, hopefully they are in this week before we take off for Coral Bay:) @expanda:D

Don't forget..... WA means "Wait Awhile" ;)
Will be ordering some more for myself and another local member so hopefully the Christmas mail backlog clears real soon!

Reactions: skippy

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Fitted one to the Prado this afternoon after washing it... Will fit the other two to the expanda next weekend when I drag it out from under cover and wash it first :)

Tried uploading a pic of the one on the prado but for some reason it's not letting me!!!!! :o
Any ideas? And yes it has been resized!

Forgot to mention... Using Firefox on a PC.