Show and Shine - Show us your tow vehicle set up!

crmmg

Pic of our new setup out on street - VW Amarok/18.57-6 Outback IMG_0475.JPGIMG_0476.JPG

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
Hi we have a 2008 3 ltr common rail Nissan Patrol, it has a 2 " ironman lift with foam cell shocks, Cooper ST Maxx tyres, airbags, pillar pod with boost & pyro gauges, eBay GPS,DVD,CD combo, GME UHF, Reverse camera, 3" exhaust, steel bulbar with winch, dual battery system, electric rust proofing, long range sub tank, snorkel, HID Ralley 4000 spotties. Couple of picks below from our Cape York Trip from September last year with our old Swan, and one with the new expanda. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

brismacca

Dec 12, 2012
Brisbane
IMG_0128.JPG

Our new tow vehicle, picked it up yesterday:
White XLT crew cab manual.
Loving it so far.
Had the following added:
Bluey's rolltop shutter, leather seats, reverse camera, redarc electric brake controller, nudge bar, csa jackal wheels & bridgestone A/T, rhino roof racks, tint and car mats

Reactions: Relle & Mark

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
One of my tugs is a 2012 XL Ranger with the 3.2 motor and 6 speed Auto trans. Runs Cooper AT3 tyres, ARB commercial bar with Hella Rallye 4000 driving lights, Flexiglass canopy, 135l fuel tank, Uniden remote mike UHF, Thule sports bars and roof basket.

Will get some pics of my favourite tug when I get her out of the shed next time.

131.JPG

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Nice rig macca very shiny buts its far to clean including those rims you need to go and find a big mud puddle and bog it up to its axles immediately :)! Preferrably like this and please return with photos of said bogging :becky: -

bogged.jpg

Crackacoldie nice ranger love the lights and bar but how do you choose between the cruiser and the ranger? Decisions..... :o

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Wow, there are some seriously nice combo's out there. Dual cabs are very popular.

Here's an update on my tow rig setup. Now the company BT50 if fully loaded and tows the expanda (with ease).

Canopy, rear drawer, dual Battery, tough dog lift, cooper AT3's, bullbar, Narva lights, factory snorkel (plus a fair amount of bush pin stripes).

135.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Trucks are looking good, Ranger/BT 50s to take over the world I think.

Dont worry about the bush pins stripes too much just keep the wax up, Iam floored at what polishes out of the Paj after using that Meguiars Canubra wax. Best product I have ever used.

Looks good spot Moto, where's that?

DiDExceed

Nov 2, 2012
Kuluin, Queensland
Here is mine, 3.2 t/d auto NP Paj, 50mm lift with Firestone bags, dual batteries just to name a few things ive done, just put some Pirelli scorpion atr's on the other week and am currently making a platform to tie the fridge down to. Has been a great vehicle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 244