Quarantine Dreaming

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Hi,
and for those who actually care, GOLF is also allowed.

take care
Mike
My use for golf clubs.
CD7F4781-AFEB-42C9-A5E5-F25BA1BB9CC7.jpeg
690E4A9D-5DF2-49B3-B717-D6C2F7911D03.jpeg

A hat rack for my grandson. :bounce:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I like that Paul, very nice might have to see if i can do one up... I only used woods for knocking cane toads down to the dam......................

Dreaming has now ended for me, Range is open :cool:, I can make noise ( and have been today) and since when not on the road, fishing, perforating cardboard and mowing the lawn was the normal routine then things are back to normal, except that we are usually on the road this time of year............... its great to be a QUEENSLANDER ..... 120km round trip to Bunnings and Dans tomorrow so looks like normal routine................ :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Reactions: chartrock

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
you just beat me to it @Crusty181 yes you can go fishing from 11.59pm tomorrow night (probably too cold then), but according to the great big rule book if there are no pictures it didn't happen and of course just like my case take a picture of everything or risk it being call BS ;)
Technically we're good from midnight tonight when the current restrictions expire, theres a full 24hrs not subject to any actual declarations ... but hey, until this point they havent been bothering with actual law. Why start now and ruin a perfect score

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Well @Drover your girl Anna is about to save us again, she buys Virgin Australia hands it Over to QLD transport to run creates a company for the maintenance and all employees become public servants therefore she quadruples the staff that’s saved the unemployment problem and offers pensioners and senior card holders free transportation like the trains win win I’m not sure why you don’t love her like everyone else Bahahaha

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Was just thinking God Help us if she does, they can't even run a City Train Network so an airline would be a big balls up, certainly would put a drain on her Olympic visions, all smoke and mirrors to hide the issues that say we are really down the gurgler and she can say when the bid fails that she kept those nasty Victorian and NSWelshmen from stealing our jobs................... just like the save the car industry debacle, if run properly and people want the product they will buy the stuff...........

A portable battery box set up is on the list, might happen one day...................... 250km drive and camp in June, its not far enough for me may not even bother but then inrange of the brisbane Plague ferals so might have to run away from them............. 18 active cases in QLD, 2 in Cairns, 1 sunshine coast and the rest in Brissie/Gold Coast so the rest of us suffer..........................

DRW

May 29, 2013
Yeah I hear you 250k west is okay though, just looked even Dalby is 340k and St George is 640k so yep you’re right maybe Kumbia or Kingaroy not a great deal of choice even Gommeri ???

If Anna puts Jacki in charge of Virgin QLD we’ll be saved she’s good with money (ours)

Reactions: Drover

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Hi,
Having the possibility of the government involved in the new company would pretty well squash any chance of private enterprise becoming involved.

take care
Mike

DRW

May 29, 2013
Considering our once great state is billions of dollars in debt one would wonder why we would even consider an airline that looses millions of dollars annually

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Considering our once great state is billions of dollars in debt one would wonder why we would even consider an airline that looses millions of dollars annually
Wouldnt be noticed amongst their other fails ????

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Because for once in its history Queensland has found where it hid its conscience, is putting its grovelling hand back in it pocket, and offering the States that have propped it up by hemorrhage cash in a northerly direction some gratitutde by keeping our Xmas holidays flights competitive. Pretty sure that's it

DRW

May 29, 2013
Probably not I can’t understand why we’re 100 billion in debt when we have so many resources we know the southerners are tight arsses from history if we relied on them for cash we would be broke, oh hang on....... while the world has been so wrapped up in the Adani mine project 11 new coal mines have opened around Blackwater with so much pollution from the overburden leaching into the river system but no one seams to care, go figure??

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well we did spend a couple of hundred million on a computer system for the hospitals that didn't work along with a similar amount for some other dept, then there was the 100 odd million on the dam that never was, not to mention the Indian trains which didn't work and required rebuilding at Maryborough, good for Maryborough as the workshops and yards have been refurbished costing more millions and so the story continues, so she expects to be able to run an airline, Joke of the Year............... and the millions spent on a dam that is faulty, millions on Commonwealth games which were a fizzer really new trams for the city poeple but no trains in rural QLD or decent roads for that matter and with the coffers empty its a sure sign the LNP will get back to reload the piggy bank......
I think you can put whatever states name to that as they are all similar....................... Snouts in Trough as well..
Damn getting political, I hate it, where's @mikerezny when a good rant is needed................

Reactions: DRW