Peterg's 200 series Landcruiser

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
@peterg I'd be runing a third roof bar or seperating the two on to front and rear before mounting an awning?

peterg

Jan 17, 2015
warrnambool
The black sheep......
2015-08-04 09.48.30.jpg

peterg

Jan 17, 2015
warrnambool
Finally got a picture of the awning setup. We've used it a few times now and despite the advertising awnings are a 2 man job to setup easily.
2015-08-28 17.34.24.jpg

Also had the beast serviced today at Dalwallinu. The biggest issue was the non-standard rubber mats. Apparently it's a safety concern for Toyota. They requie their dealers to remove non-Toyota mats from the drivers side!!!!!! I got 2 lectures about it......

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Finally got a picture of the awning setup. We've used it a few times now and despite the advertising awnings are a 2 man job to setup easily.
View attachment 34977

Also had the beast serviced today at Dalwallinu. The biggest issue was the non-standard rubber mats. Apparently it's a safety concern for Toyota. They requie their dealers to remove non-Toyota mats from the drivers side!!!!!! I got 2 lectures about it......

Yeah I regularly get the mat lecture as well.

My usual reply is if you take them out you have lost my business so bugger off and stop trying to sell me your overpriced mats.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
image.jpg
View attachment 34977

Pete my awning ,tigers11 , just fell off my roof rack .
It looks like mine was pop riveted ,5, onto the aluminium panel that's bolted to my roof rack.
I don't know if they are all the same but it's very disappointing considering it's not done many miles of corrugated roads .

peterg

Jan 17, 2015
warrnambool
View attachment 35014

Pete my awning ,tigers11 , just fell off my roof rack .
It looks like mine was pop riveted ,5, onto the aluminium panel that's bolted to my roof rack.
I don't know if they are all the same but it's very disappointing considering it's not done many miles of corrugated roads .
Mines screwed and bolted together. The 4wd shop did say the rhino rack brand is well made and worth the extra $$$.