My Expanda 18.57-6

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
I remember the tap brad....you should have asked me;)
The annex terrifies me, click this, loosen this, move this to here, tighten that, don't do this, make sure you do that.....he did my head in. I was so keen to get her home and not sound like a Dill, I should have slowed him down and said, righto let me do that....

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
One thing I used for the first time was the pump. I remember the dealer showing me the pump, the filler holes for the water for the pump but I do not remember them pointing out the three way knob under the van where you choose the source of the water for the pump. I am sure it was pointed out, but information overload meant there was no way I was going to remember it.[/QUOTE]

what 3 way knob to select water source????

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
I remember the tap brad....you should have asked me;)
The annex terrifies me, click this, loosen this, move this to here, tighten that, don't do this, make sure you do that.....he did my head in. I was so keen to get her home and not sound like a Dill, I should have slowed him down and said, righto let me do that....

youtube setting up an jayco annexe, it has detailed info there step by step for getting it out and putting awning away. cheers pace.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Thanks pace, will check out YouTube.
The three way tap is under the van, in my case close to where you fill the tanks, and it allows you to pull water from either tank, we have 2, or both tanks simultaneously.

Jas

Reactions: pace9908

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
I found that three way tap confusing and it just didn't seem to work for me. So I went to bunnings and bought a couple of inline taps and put them in the lines coming from the tanks. Now I know if the tanks are on or not, no guess work.