Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
If I go too close to the city I get dragged into the Great Relly Tour besides Anna has decreed Lurgy Hot Spots near there , have to stay well away or my Qld Passport gets revoked...
PS. Look what else you attract.
Yes was open to you @mfexpanda is also welcome but a naked man running through my street is a no no and hanging out on my front lawn is also not on the cards im sure theres some weirdo camp site up near Dalesford like some hippy retreat that mite suit crusty sorry bro but rules are rules dont want you scaring my kids or upsetting my naibours and also no dogs allowed i have a dog but thats diffrent

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Wow thats cold we think its cold here well suns out nice day so far are we going to be able to go in van for Queens birthday in june hope so Echuca booked in Steam festival booked in again will be good test for GVM on cruiser it goes in tomoz

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
www.expandasdownunder.com
Is the Steam Rally still going to be on @Bluey ????? ...................... Damn looked at the dates, unless the Queen of QLD changes things I can't get within 100km of the border until June 12th unless I do a runner for the gate..................... If you get there don't forget the pics of the cool machinery..

Bummer, had a look at their Faceache site its cancelled for this year........https://www.facebook.com/echucarotary.org/

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Yes was open to you @mfexpanda is also welcome but a naked man running through my street is a no no and hanging out on my front lawn is also not on the cards im sure theres some weirdo camp site up near Dalesford like some hippy retreat that mite suit crusty sorry bro but rules are rules dont want you scaring my kids or upsetting my naibours and also no dogs allowed i have a dog but thats diffrent
Making it hard now .
There I was thinking “ lefty tree hugging hippy hipster weekend clothes optional “ all on blueys front yard with my nude mate

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
victoria
Yes @Drover its not on as you know but we are still going test out the gvm on the cruiser and just get away for a few days this trip we can cruise around looking at places we may have missed Echuca steam paddel capital of the world allways a good spot great camping store there too

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
Well four days of winter here and a couple were very Canberran, must be getting older Mrs D and I have both decided the Grandkids can wait till about October, no mid year visits anymore too damn cold.......................
Well ,well @Drover , you must be getting old!! Yes, the mornings have been "cold" (for us anyway!) at around 10C or less in some parts of Brisvegas, but at 9.30am this morning, a warm and sunny 21C and heading for 25C. Eat your hearts out "Mexicans"!

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Well ,well @Drover , you must be getting old!! Yes, the mornings have been "cold" (for us anyway!) at around 10C or less in some parts of Brisvegas, but at 9.30am this morning, a warm and sunny 21C and heading for 25C. Eat your hearts out "Mexicans"!
Winters are a regular occurrence for us, this isn't our first rodeo. Your cheap taunts are wasted on us born and bred Mexicans, we love winters and its only those with a weak constitution cant immerse themselves in the wonder of a southern winter. Only a true winter climate can bring out the beautiful autumns that we have and you cant have snow without cold, and snow is something we love and look forward every year. Diversity is the key