Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Had a nice day at the Salt Water Bath, took the Jeeperific for a sand run, a rare thing nowadays, phone has gone weird so not happy......but heres some pics for the workers enjoyment, Middle Rocks towards Double Island......and Jeeperific basking in the sunshine.

Damn phone went legs up so lost the other pics I was going to annoy you with, happened before they got Googled to the cloud, bummer.........Performing software surgery on phone to bring it back to life otherwise gets handed over to Dr Winchester for final solution...

PS: Saved phone, so thats means I have saved a couple of hundred $$$ to spend on something else, have been told NO though.

View attachment 64657
Must be the weird way the light is catching it .... the Jeep looks pretty good there :boink:

Reactions: DRW and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Didnt even let the tyres down either......since it was after 3pm we then raced home before the afternoon storm rumbled thru...

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Look what I found while clearing up......................

No toy 4x4's here.......... offroad4.jpg...............................certainly no bling offroad1.jpg..........

The screams could be heard for miles when the 2 stroke Zook went to tow the Cruiser..........offroad2.jpg......

and one for @Crusty181 ,
offroad3.jpg.....Way back with the working mans tan and dark hair.....

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Look what I found while clearing up......................

No toy 4x4's here.......... View attachment 64659...............................certainly no bling View attachment 64660..........

The screams could be heard for miles when the 2 stroke Zook went to tow the Cruiser..........View attachment 64661......

and one for @Crusty181 ,
View attachment 64662.....Way back with the working mans tan and dark hair.....
Ah huh ... im not the only freestyling freeballer. :)

Reactions: Drover and davemc

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So was reading on another caravan site, an old post suggested a 100lt water bladder laid out on the ground was a great idea for that nasty grey water, no need for bulky tanks, buckets and stuff, I looked and looked for further comments but he never said how he moved the damn thing when it was full............

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
So was reading on another caravan site, an old post suggested a 100lt water bladder laid out on the ground was a great idea for that nasty grey water, no need for bulky tanks, buckets and stuff, I looked and looked for further comments but he never said how he moved the damn thing when it was full............

Easy! just empty it out and pick it up!! :)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
When at Williamstown Dockyard, Mario used to tell me he kept them at bay very easily, he reckon onions and garlic for tea each night and nobody would come near him....................... Was true we kept him away with a broom.

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Youll be all happy to know its 1126 and im on the hospital ward on steel wheels but the ward is near empty this time of day
Thanks to the rain gods for getting rained off mind you its not raining now dosnt matter a few drops is all thats needed close to 11
And @davemc that comment is pure gold the blokes at work loved it

Well 1039 in QLD and I was wondering about you, as I saw on Skyweather the rain predicted in Melbourne town and transport closures, I thought that bugga will be having a day off for sure and probably have a LWE too boot....................

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You could be right I've noticed some metal amongst the plastic............................ trying to ignore the weather report for next week around here, may stay at home or just take boat instead of van.

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
And Ebay is full of people selling dunny paper at much higher prices and people are bidding

Yeah @Bluey it's the me me me! society now, but I guess this is what you get when you turn a country into a mob of tribes of different ethnicities and beliefs,
no national cohesion or sense of national purpose, god help us if we ever get into conflict.

Reactions: Bluey and DRW

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Here I was thinking the locals here weren't as stupid as the city folk , WRONG, shelves full on Wed and today, no dunny paper, no tissues, no paper towels, Faceache must have warned of dire paper shortage and the idiots got sucked in, plenty of tucker on the shelves .
Just that they are just slower than their moronic city counterparts I suppose...............should have known though the last Cyclone warning they raced in cleared the shelves of milk and bread, Cyclones in QLD they panic, Sydney was closer to us than the damn Cyclone which never got within a thousand Kms of us, world is full of them............
I probably should have stacked up the shed ready to mail order the rolls to china I suppose.