Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I was thinking one of these attached to at a hose, drop it in the bowl after jobbies flushed away and turn on hose, it will give the clacker a good tubs......... Pensioners bidet, eh !!!!

images

On your Pat Malone, getting heat stress.....................................
images

images
Now this handy item I have travelled with similar for years, even comes with a dunny roll holder on the side also handy as a snake despatcher........................ The memories, thankgod i have a van with a dunny, no more holes to dig.............

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well, I am in the age group now where, if it gets me, I will be put in a corner and left to fend for myself. The plan is to give priority to people under 65 and, if there are sufficient facilities, those up to 80. :Cry::attention:

So I have a few weeks grace but bugga that fella, I'd kick up an unholy stink, come up here I'll take you fishing, might not bring you back one day but sure to be better than a city hospital full of sick folk...........

hey @Boots in Action at Poona the mozzies and midges would become the biggest carriers of the Lurgy and it would all start again, think I might just head out to Quilpie or somewhere.

Reactions: chartrock

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
I was thinking one of these attached to at a hose, drop it in the bowl after jobbies flushed away and turn on hose, it will give the clacker a good tubs......... Pensioners bidet, eh !!!!

images

On your Pat Malone, getting heat stress.....................................
images

images
Now this handy item I have travelled with similar for years, even comes with a dunny roll holder on the side also handy as a snake despatcher........................ The memories, thankgod i have a van with a dunny, no more holes to dig.............
8C7B837F-8F23-48F3-B12C-44C4E96495F9.jpeg

poor but proud

Aug 25, 2018
redlands
Unfortunately true @chartrock , like most of us. Might be time to hitch up the van loaded with supplies and self isolate in some distant place in the outback. Trouble is getting enough dunny paper to last months in the bush!!
Maybe find a patch of Australia not burnt so you do not have fight Kenny koala for first use of any gum leaves

Last edited:
Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So folk are going "Stir Crazy" being confined in their home or motel room for 2 weeks, a sailor would find that awesome, we lived closer than that to each other for more than 2 weeks quite often............. ( Pussers is a term for the Navy)

bunks.jpg

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland
So I have a few weeks grace but bugga that fella, I'd kick up an unholy stink, come up here I'll take you fishing, might not bring you back one day but sure to be better than a city hospital full of sick folk...........

hey @Boots in Action at Poona the mozzies and midges would become the biggest carriers of the Lurgy and it would all start again, think I might just head out to Quilpie or somewhere.

Well @Drover , the Poona Caravan Park has just advised that the Easter Fishing competition has been given the chop and also all the entertainment, fish and chip, sausage sizzle nights etc are off. Also allowing lesser minimum time there if people want to shorten stay. Might mean there is a chance there will be more fish around?? Also, park management are not allowing ANY visitors (those not booked) into park itself. Visitors must find some other place outside the park to congregate with their friends. Talk about tighter controls! Still might go and isolate myself in a good fishing spot.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep, happening all over, wish it applied to the sand flies as well.............some of my mob were going to have a get together up the road at Maroom, I think its got the chop as well...with other stuff getting closed or postponed I think an out of the way spot would be just the shot.....

Mate flew home from UK yesterday, now holed up in his van for the next 2 weeks, says trying to get supplies from supermarkets in WA is hopeless, empty aisles, we aren't that bad but if the tourists turn up we could be in trouble.

c'mon @Bluey its not April 1st yet...............

Reactions: DRW

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
So folk are going "Stir Crazy" being confined in their home or motel room for 2 weeks, a sailor would find that awesome, we lived closer than that to each other for more than 2 weeks quite often............. ( Pussers is a term for the Navy)

View attachment 64774
Ah yes I worked on the Ballarat upgrade and the lower you were on the pecking order the smaller the rooms and the more beds

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Its getting serious folks Bunnings Sausage Sizzles are cancelled.....something has to be done, its getting very serious now.

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Gonna be fun to check out the specs on the thing, wonder if it piggy backs power from the tug or carries its own ????? or maybe like a tram, now there's a thought @Bluey you could set a pole and wire off your roof rack and tag along behind a Tram.............

Reactions: Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Don't expect to find any Bum Fodder up here either, not sure if Anna The Plank will close the gate to QLD probably too late anyway... A couple of mates out further west saying folk aren't all that pleased with holiday makers lobbing into town and with most places to see closed not much to do but then if your stuck cheek to jowl in a city or major town, well then I would have rock an rolled weeks ago I think.....thankfully we have heaps of elbow room.... ( thats not an invite either)

Tom Hanks is just a kid !!!!!! He's only 63.......... looks older than me though.....my feel good moment for the day.

Reactions: Crusty181 and Bluey

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Stupity is spreading faster than the virus ................................... my son travels from Canberra to Bega every fortnight for work and he said he stopped at every place in the hope of getting some Bum Fodder, one of the shops he services in Bega said they have had folk from Sydney stocking up, we are talking a very big trip....... Gong to buy some bait today I suppose that been panic bought as well....on a good note Diesel and ULP here in Tin Can Bay are down to $1.22/lt .

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
You better hurry up as Tassie is closing it borders and NT is about to announce the same!
Don't expect to find any Bum Fodder up here either, not sure if Anna The Plank will close the gate to QLD probably too late anyway... A couple of mates out further west saying folk aren't all that pleased with holiday makers lobbing into town and with most places to see closed not much to do but then if your stuck cheek to jowl in a city or major town, well then I would have rock an rolled weeks ago I think.....thankfully we have heaps of elbow room.... ( thats not an invite either)

Tom Hanks is just a kid !!!!!! He's only 63.......... looks older than me though.....my feel good moment for the day.
They can "say" what they like but in this unprecedented meltdown it's impossible to close QLD borders, there are about a bizzilion places to cross, and its not logistically possible to lock it down. The threat-based resourcing focus is obvious, and will require the bulk of police resources where the population density is greatest in order to be able to respond to the real threat, potential urban anarchy across the vast urban cesspools. The plethora of backroads will be the least of their worries if this ignites, and that's what they will be planning for (or you'd want to hope that's what they're planning for)

Reactions: Drover and DRW