Fridge Thermometer

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Did anyone else get this email from 4x4...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

Looks like we overwhelmed them!
It reads that the ordering email from us was delayed to them, not the dispatch of the goods to us

Reactions: Drover

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
Did anyone else get this email from 4x4...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

Looks like we overwhelmed them!

Yep, us too.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
None here :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: and I got in first :eek-53::eek-53::eek-53: but then I saw where your located, they could have thrown it into your front yard:friendly_wink::friendly_wink: I will be at the bottom of my hill staking out the mail box for when the mail man rides up, no mail I'll throw rocks at his horse:faint:So will expect a report if it just has pretty lights and sound or not.....:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
I bought the Companion one on ebay for $30, ordered on Sat night, in fridge Tuesday afternoon. It looks a genuine quality one so that is good.

Ss--ss

Jun 16, 2014
Hills district, Sydney
I received mine yesterday .tested it in the home fridge & seems to work just fine.. Going away in the Expanda this weekend so will find the best place for it or may just use it in the engel..

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nothing in the mail box.......have to sweat off on Monday now, probably the stupid G20 crap in Brissie holding things up in the mail shed.......

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Thanks @Wanda just what I need, order first and probably get it last...........................better get here by Wednesday or it WON'T get tested at RAINBOW BEACH, been home for 3 weeks so time to roll, also have our 40th Anniversary with a flash dinner at Rainbow OR Fish, Chips and yabbies on the beach washed down with some nice wine while watching the sun set....pics will be posted whatever to make you lot drool......................................lol,lol,lol.

Reactions: dagree

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Mine arrived Friday, assembled and tested. Time and ambient temp all good but nothing from the fridge unit. Removed it from the fridge and placed alongside the main unit but still nothing so tried new batteries in it, still nothing. Phoned Ironman at Singleton, all apologies from manager who said it was unusual as they are just about bullet proof. A new one will be in the mail on Monday so you can't get better service than that.

Reactions: Wanda and dagree

Turtle

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Bathurst, NSW
Mine arrived Friday, assembled and tested. Time and ambient temp all good but nothing from the fridge unit. Removed it from the fridge and placed alongside the main unit but still nothing so tried new batteries in it, still nothing. Phoned Ironman at Singleton, all apologies from manager who said it was unusual as they are just about bullet proof. A new one will be in the mail on Monday so you can't get better service than that.
Don't forget to power them up in the correct sequence so the two units can pair (power up the receiver first).

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD

Gold Coast Friday then mine should be here Monday or maybe Tuesday might be too hot for the horses.

Mine arrived today .... Sunday post!!!!

Sunday bloody Post...what,what,what............................even if mine turned up today, with a 50 yard walk downhill to my mailbox and the temp is 42c, Monday morning when I get the paper will be fine....Even too hot to be out in my shed.

Reactions: bigcol

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Gold Coast Friday then mine should be here Monday or maybe Tuesday might be too hot for the horses.

Sunday bloody Post...what,what,what............................even if mine turned up today, with a 50 yard walk downhill to my mailbox and the temp is 42c, Monday morning when I get the paper will be fine....Even too hot to be out in my shed.

I'll drink to that @Drover, today is 'chill' out day :mad2:. Sit inside, read the paper and maybe a poppy nap while watching the cricket.:D
It was 30c at 8:30 this morning and still climbing although getting very windy. Preparing me for Cairns next week. :bolt:

Reactions: dagree and Drover

steve67

Oct 9, 2014
Wantirna, VIC
Mine arrived Friday...working a treat on the fridge at home.
For those that have one or similar, where/how have you mounted the sender in a 150L fridge?