Fridge Thermometer

millers

Mar 25, 2011
Adelaide
Hi all,
Ha anybody tried to read the fridge temperature (in the van) from the car as they are driving with any of the remote sensor types.

Just wondering if you can monitor as you are travelling.

Cheers
Steve

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hi all,
Ha anybody tried to read the fridge temperature (in the van) from the car as they are driving with any of the remote sensor types.

Just wondering if you can monitor as you are travelling.

Cheers
Steve
Steve, works no prob's, good up to 300m away (Accu-Rite that is) dare say the others would be similar.

Dave

Roadkill

Mar 24, 2013
SA
Steve, works no prob's, good up to 300m away (Accu-Rite that is) dare say the others would be similar.

Dave

I trialled the Companion brand on a recent trip. Not totally reliable, it lost the sender signal a couple of times, but then picked up the signal again. May depend on type of van, fridge location within or sender location. Mine attached on fridge door second shelf.

Cheers

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well mine to date has dropped off sometimes but the batteries needed a jiggle in the fridge, must get too cold or something, as for working with the reciever in the tug, well depends where it is and whats between the fridge and it....couldn't be bothered really, enough to do looking out the windscreen but overall quite happy with the set up just shows how the temp can change when the door is opened up too often.