Dual Cab Chassis, Broken...Baw Haw..Sob..

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
"Your email: FW: mXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, has been assigned to one of our Consultants, who will respond to you soon." Suncorp quote.

WHAT DOES SOON MEAN????

2 DAYS LATTER?????????????? ZIP......

Previous emails 7 days latter zip.

Mobile phone calls ZIP..........Home line phone calls ZIP. Some Suncorp Employees must find it hard that they have to lie cause I don't have to be present for a message on any of my communication lines... Or maybe they don't have to lie cause they expect the client to accept extremely poor service???

I think I must be old fashioned.

When you tell someone you will get back to them you actually get back to them....

When you tell someone you will keep them up to date, you keep them up to date.

Along the way we have communicated with the agents of SUNCORP and their statements all though off the record (even though I have other witnesses) do not match Suncorp's statements. .

To me it's all a delay tactic cause the interest on a lot of claims adds up to a lot.

No-one cares about the individual client Its all about data and the social climbing of the assessors and others (or maybe they are in fear of losing their job if they have integrity???). Honesty and Integrity are not factors in the equation from what I see......

How is the stock on the ASX??? Shareholders are much more important than the clients.... Funny that..... Suncorp being originally setup as a State Government Insurance Agency 'SGIO' to protect Queenslanders (yeah I'm old enough to remember).

That be no more.

Apologies to any that are reading this thread, but I have another Harpy....>>>>>How many times do they expect me to wait on hold for 40 minutes for a 2 minutes phone call to find out what's going on???

The message always says that they are 'experiencing an expected volume of calls' hence the delay. To me if you ring five times and three times the delay is over 40 minutes it is not an unexpected delay!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is what is classified as a satisfactory delay and a delay that Suncorp expects the client to put up with......

Next step for Suncorp is a Bangladesh call centre from someone on $2 a day and a fake Orzy Arksent. (Hope that doesn't seem rascist to any with an Indian background, I have a few friends from the sub-continent and they think the same).

Reactions: bigcol and Drover

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
What a run around.

Good luck with the next episode....don't envy you.

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
Can you tell the whole drama is causing stress???

Never mind the policy says that they take no responsibility for any stress created.

Oh they forgot about parallel legislation??? Yeah they forgot to mention that...

Doesn't matter............Expensive court case..........little guy will never win...

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
In one weeks time if all is not sorted by Suncorp I'll post the claim number..........If I could get multiple people to ask (by email) what is happening with the claim it would be appreciated... I really don't care if it's a legit email you post from.

Anyone willing to send an email that says something similar to:

"Hi I am just inquiring about a claim by Dean Anderson, claim number MOxxxxxxxxxx, could you please inform me of the outcome of the said claim. Dean Anderson has previously informed Suncorp that he wishes all details of all process's and outcome/s of the said claim to be publicly known."

Would be interesting if anyone gets a reply....

Next step would be getting things viral.......

From a legal front, not making a decision is the same thing as making the wrong decision.

Last edited:

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
Talking to a guy at work today, and he said when he was a panel beater the standard from Suncorp was payment 10 weeks after the completion of paperwork.

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I'd be careful about posting any more detail at this stage.

It's tempting to try to get support but, while you seem to have a valid case, it is an unusual scenario...at least I hope so.

Once you start trying to shame them they can ...and probably will....get antsy and go even slower.

If you have confirmation that your claim is upheld, the best thing would be to wait even though it's painful.

Reactions: Rockape

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
Never mind:

"Your email: FW: mXXXXXXXXXX, has been assigned to one of our Consultants, who will respond to you soon."

Oxford dictionary
Definition of soon in English:
adverb
short time:

My question????? 2 days short time????

Gives a different definition to "I'll love you long time"..if this is a short time.........

Reactions: Tone

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
AAI Limited
Member number: 12862
ACN/ABN: 48005297807
Also known as Vero
Formerly known as Vero Insurance Limited
Also known as Australian Associated Motor Insurers Limited
GIO General Limited
Australian Alliance Insurance Company Ltd
Suncorp Metway Insurance Limited
AAMI
Bingle
Just Car
APIA
Shannons

Anyone know about the above???

Did an ombudsman search before making a complaint and it all seems a bit strange??? How does the affiliations work as Vero???

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
AAI Limited
Member number: 12862
ACN/ABN: 48005297807
Also known as Vero
Formerly known as Vero Insurance Limited
Also known as Australian Associated Motor Insurers Limited
GIO General Limited
Australian Alliance Insurance Company Ltd
Suncorp Metway Insurance Limited
AAMI
Bingle
Just Car
APIA
Shannons

Anyone know about the above???

Did an ombudsman search before making a complaint and it all seems a bit strange??? How does the affiliations work as Vero???
All part of the Suncorp group. One company with many brands.

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
Funny how they need stuff that was emailed weeks ago... Oh yeah found it....we've been busy there was a hail storm.....You're going to have to supply blah blah blah...........check your email Suncorp............it has all been sent................OK.....lets blame the assessor...........guess what lady he works for you not me.......to me the customer service is less than I would expect from my poor deceased grandma when she had elzhiemers (bless her heart) icecream in the cupboard and all.....I have a suppository for them.....Its only a little tablet.........Samsung 10.2 Inch....

Enough complaining....I'm off to start compiling emails and telephone conversations chronologically for the ombudsman.

Last edited: