18' Series 18 footer OB

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
Good stuff Jas, Glad to here you have locked in the date for handover both the thge boys will be there to check out every drawer & cupboard to see that all is OK.
We are putting all our own personal gear in ours at the moment, just checked our Jayco weigh bridge docket Axle Weight 2006kg, Tow Ball Weight 152kg, Total Tare 2158kg
The WAIT is nearly over !!!!
Cheers

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hi Jas, I opted to get the ball weight but I was sus on the result as the jockey wheel was right on the end of the bridge. After reading what Glenn's ball weight is I'm sure it's not right!

Cheers.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Well folks it here, we get to see her for the first time tomorrow afternoon after work. Going for a look tomorrow before handover on Friday, can't wait. Will have first pics tomorrow evening, looking forward to sharing :whoo:

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
well here she is,
I can tell you it was love at first site.....:kiss:
she's a beauty, all options are there, even the duel gas bayonet. Bring on Fridays handover..:whoo:
not the greatest pics, getting late and it was jammed in beside other vans, better to come

van.JPGvan1.JPG
van9.jpgVan8.jpg
van5.JPGvan6.JPG
van10.jpg

04diesel

Oct 20, 2012
brisbane
Sweet Holden_man you have the same bench and seat colours that we have chosen for our wee expanda, only 2 days till pick up for you.

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Nice one Jas, we have the same colors also. Including laminates.
Just so you know, Jayco claim the fabrics are produced for them only.
In reality they are Warwick fabrics if you ever need to match them for any reason.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
thanks mate, we have great taste, don't we. I think it may have been some of your pics that we drooled over whilst waiting... I love the darker colours, looks modern maybe even a little upmarket, or so the boss tells me :o
thanks for the heads up with the fabric supplier.

ROnEM

Mar 13, 2012
Macedon Ranges, Vic
Jas,

Looks great - sitting there in the "Delivery Ward".

Great choice of model. We really like it when we saw it, but we had to go for a pop-top as the shed is not tall enough and cost to raise it was somewhat horrific!

Where are you planning to make the first trip?

Cheers,

Rohan

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Hey Jas, looks real nice mate, the wait is nearly over for you all....hope your shower floor is ok! :tongue:
Enjoy mate!

Cheers.

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
thanks mate, we have great taste, don't we. I think it may have been some of your pics that we drooled over whilst waiting... I love the darker colours, looks modern maybe even a little upmarket, or so the boss tells me :o
thanks for the heads up with the fabric supplier.
Every Expanda 18 is upmarket, mate. And then we improve on it. Takes a bit of self-control, but I haven't been inside mine today (there's still time, I guess).

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
H_M, you are making me have expanda envy.

Nice set up, your colours are great.

I would have loved to have gone the full size van, but when you add in the suspension upgrade and bigger tyres it all got to be a little bit tall for me.

Our 17.56 OB is nearly 2.6m tall with the roof down.

Enjoy it mate.

Spot

Oct 16, 2012
Capalaba, Brisbane
What a great setup Holden_man crew. Sounds like a long night to go. Good luck with the hand over.
That’s one great looking family van.
You seem to of ticked a lot of the boxes most of us hesitated with.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Thanks folks for the kind comments, like spot says, one long night to go, this time tomorrow we'll be snigging her home.

Thanks all for keeping me occupied for the last 4 months, it's been great. You've all played a part in keeping me sane, though the boss may argue the point:tongue:
Will have the first rig pics up soon.

Burnsy, first check tomorrow will be a bee line to the shower cubicle;)

Glenn

Sep 6, 2012
Bittern, VIC
:smokin: Good Luck & Hope all goes well tomorrow Jas, and i hope it is beyond your expectation's !!
We plan to pick the kids up at 12.30pm, lunch break, and haed off to Queenscliffe tomorrow so wont be on for a few day's unless i get the laptop off the kids, so all the best and will view the pic's when i get home. :first: