The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Wow. Where abouts is this @Holden_man ? Sorry if I missed if you had already said.

BJ.
Hi BJ,
Its not often I give NSW a Wrap ;), but mate South West Rocks is an absolute Gem. We discovered it last year thanks to this forum and dropped in for a couple days on the way through, loved it so much we have come back for a week. Would have stayed longer but all the NSWelshmen arrive for their school holidays next week, there's only so much a Qlder can bear..... :) (.....or rather they are all booked out)

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/th...s-horseshoe-bay-holiday-park.2841/#post-70920

south west rocks.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2014
Wimmera in Victoria
Getting ready to free camp at the Wimmera River with all the family and our friends, have been doing it for a number of years now at Easter.
Not far to travel for everyone.
Kids take the Motorbikes and have a ball, we all sit around and take it easy.
Meals made in the camp ovens and on the Webber Q's.
A spot of fishing, plenty of carp of course.
Hope everyone has a great Easter and safe driving.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Saturday was spent in the garden and shed planting and fixing. Today was at Seppeltsfield Winery for the Barossa Library Story Book Day. was there with the CFS doing a sausage sizzle and keeping Smokey in check.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Well after being rostered on for Easter and yesterday was the family gathering at our place for a meal, today Mrs Pace woke up feeling a little better as she has been under the weather, so we piled into the Tarago and set off for the Melbourne Star.

Wow, what an experience. Had a absolute great time, highly recommend it.
Melbourne Star (6).jpg

For those of you trying to blow up the pic, the van in the middle is a 2013 17.56-2 OB heading inbound at lunchtime (just got in the photo accidentally).
So if it was anyone on here, I guess you can tag me as spotted fellow expanda member. Pace.