Dave and Sarah's Starcraft 17.58-1 OB

halbster

May 13, 2014
Wow replace the roof to fix cable, seems pretty extreme. Hopefully that fixes it once and for all.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Made it to Gilgandra the first night..
A few stretches of roadworks a few slow trucks and caravans. :) although 4 kids who need to go toilet different times slows u down..
We also left a hour after I wanted to... Never get out early he he

Sleep see where we get to tomorrow ;)
No a bad effort for one day ... divided by 4 kids

Last edited:
Reactions: davemc

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
Made it to Broadwater just before 5.. un hitched and went to the market. Got it in the 2nd attempt which is good for us ;)
Put up the annex tomorrow the extra hour helped us get here. Also left 6am ;) Luke woke us for toilet run 3am
Interesting in Sep it took 3 nights and this time 1.. A lot more confidant towing now.
We went through Cunninghams Gap again although headed through Beaudesert instead of freeway.. As did not want to head down past Brissy on that freeway around 4.
Interesting route bends and few places to overtake had a few people waiting on us ;)

Reactions: Smirke

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Made it to Broadwater just before 5.. un hitched and went to the market. Got it in the 2nd attempt which is good for us ;)
Put up the annex tomorrow the extra hour helped us get here. Also left 6am ;) Luke woke us for toilet run 3am
Interesting in Sep it took 3 nights and this time 1.. A lot more confidant towing now.
We went through Cunninghams Gap again although headed through Beaudesert instead of freeway.. As did not want to head down past Brissy on that freeway around 4.
Interesting route bends and few places to overtake had a few people waiting on us ;)
Coming through Beaudesert and Canungra, you would have passed within a couple of hundred metres of our place.
It is a fairly narrow and windy road with few overtaking places but it's the way we usually go. Enjoy your stay up here Dave.

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
If I knew we might of pulled over @chartrock coming that way was a last minute choice.. Originally going Warwick to Gatton then down highway... Thought I hit the traffic and that road down south is crap when we had no caravan..

One kid not well today so had quiet day put up the annex it's not too long for this site ;) did food shopping got a new step at BCF as hate the one we have.. Stopped big green shed to get a rubber Matt to put over cable and water.
There is a TV antenna on ensuite which is lucky for us ;)
Park quiet kids on jumping pillow almost by themselves and the pool was empty when I just walked past.... Mid next week it will be chaos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 583

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
So we are only a couple of days before we head back again. Gone quick
Been to movieworld, SeaWorld and wet n wild.. Heading back to movieworld again tomorrow our last day. With Sarah's friends and kids

Had a few quiet park days...
Two eldest had stomach bugs one used a bucket the other just his bed and went back to sleep.. Not a fun find....
I had one too many cokes I assume got a bad hole in tooth.. Kept me up a few nights went to dentist Saturday and today again for first part of root canal... Ouch

So yes had a few nothing days like today..
Did the Easter concert down Broadwater the kids liked
They had the Bunny come to the park and activities for the kids.. There is a kids disco tonight.

Boys done a lot of swimming, jumping pillow and scootering.. Maybe we should go to a park 5ks away and save on petrol he he

Heading home Thursday might go slow and stop some where on the way as have 4 days to get home... No idea yet which way or where we stop

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Sounds like the kids have really worked their theme parks passes. Could catch up at Movieworld tomorrow but would have a hell of a time finding you there. :D

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
Sorry mate been a bit of a up and down holiday..
I have been a bear with a sore tooth since Thursday.. Panadine Forte does not work fully
Found a good dentist a bit far to go for check ups :)
Not looking forward to pack up tomorrow night...

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
@cruza driver they drilled out the nerve was numb most of the day.. So hope no more pain although not trying ice cream for a little while :) had it done as did not want sore tooth and drugs to drive home. Have to get the second half when I get back...did I say I hate dentists at least this one gave me happy gas ;)
Dentist gave me some drugs Saturday was going to head to the Gabba although had no sleep... Lucky as would of not been happy lions lost ;(

Reactions: cruza driver