Dave and Sarah's Starcraft 17.58-1 OB

Martin

Jan 11, 2015
Sydney
Hi Dave, we have also just taken delivery of a new and our first van. Picked up our new 14.44.5 Expanda Outback from Jayco in Albury Tuesday and arrived home late this afternoon after a night testing at the Yass Caravan Park. Although the torrential rain made life a little difficult on our maiden drive and setup! But am I hooked! Another week at home and off on LSL and a clockwise trip around Australia over the next 10 weeks. Have included a couple a pic.
image.jpg

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Hi Dave, we have also just taken delivery of a new and our first van. Picked up our new 14.44.5 Expanda Outback from Jayco in Albury Tuesday and arrived home late this afternoon after a night testing at the Yass Caravan Park. Although the torrential rain made life a little difficult on our maiden drive and setup! But am I hooked! Another week at home and off on LSL and a clockwise trip around Australia over the next 10 weeks. Have included a couple a pic.View attachment 31377
Congrats. Torrential rain on the first night is just getting the most important test done and dusted early.

PS lift up you front stabiliser leg before you leave on the big trip ;)

Martin

Jan 11, 2015
Sydney
Congrats. Torrential rain on the first night is just getting the most important test done and dusted early.

PS lift up you front stabiliser leg before you leave on the big trip ;)

Believe it or not but the stabiliser leg is up! They said because of the spare wheel access this is what it would be like. Email sent to see when it can be rectified. I'm sure it is welded in the wrong place.