17Tritons 17-56-1

geejay13

Jul 12, 2011
Australia
Good JOB 17triton, me thinks its a pity you guys don't live closer to me , we could have the equivalent of a Men's Shed for pandas could call it the PMS Brigade.... Pandas Men's Shed Brigade , no offence intended to our very capable lady members

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Good JOB 17triton, me thinks its a pity you guys don't live closer to me , we could have the equivalent of a Men's Shed for pandas could call it the PMS Brigade.... Pandas Men's Shed Brigade , no offence intended to our very capable lady members

Ha, no offence taken! It's always good to get you guys out of the house for a few extra hours!

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
bikerack15.jpg
bikerack16.jpg

Well here is the bikerack all finished. I added some tie down points while i was going. Very happy with the way it came up,not bad for a wood worker!

Attachments

• bikerack17.jpg
    bikerack17.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 321
Reactions: pace9908

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Looks a million bucks 17triton! I had no idea you were a wood worker, Hats off to you!
Well I should say more of a wood worker than a metal worker. When I was 19 I started a apprenticeship as a chippie but the company folded. I also worked in a timber mill and used to help a mate with his cabinet making business.

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
Great mods 17triton, very neat and practical! I was wondering if you had a table saw after your shelving pics but now i assume a wood worker would :) Iv'e been thinking of a pole carrier in the boot, looks good i think i'll have to do it!

Cheers.

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Great mods 17triton, very neat and practical! I was wondering if you had a table saw after your shelving pics but now i assume a wood worker would :) Iv'e been thinking of a pole carrier in the boot, looks good i think i'll have to do it!

Cheers.
Thanks Burnsy i`ve got a circular saw and dad gave me his triton work bench but i cheated and got my old workplace to cut it up. They have a computerised altendorf panel saw, very neat and spot on for size. I only had to make sure all my measurements were right and cut out the bits around the screw blocks. I think i might put another 100mm pole carrier on top of the 150 mm and store my waterhose like ragracing.

Reactions: Burnsy

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
I have a triton workbench. Absolutely love it. Problem is that it is keeping me from caravan mods.
Just finished making this bookshelf using the workbench. Every box has a light in it.
Don't know what I was thinking when I dreamed this up...... 3 months later..... Looks excellent but never again.
image.jpg

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
tvbracket.jpg
tvbracket1.jpg

Here is a pic of the new tv bracket, thanks to @Lara and @MastoCamper for posting. We got the tv arm off evilbay for $55 delivered and the quick release bracket for $43 delivered from GB. I just used the cable hole to mount the bracket so we can take the bracket with us to our next van with no damage to the bench. Filled the hole with some ply and made some large washers to give it some more strength, you can see a little bit of the ply but it doesn`t bother us.